Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Storyline Enrichment/enhancement Megathread

VoidGhost

Hi,with this thread I will try to aquire opinions from all the Warframe players about the level of our need of rich Story line as well as Warframe Storey Arc enhancements by asking this question:

DO WE NEED MORE STORY MISSIONS ?

P.s.1:I SUPPORT COMPLETELY the cooperation with perfect world as with any otrher application that can boost up the game

P.s.2:please DE alweays show the number of Warfrtame Users on the Forums

I like story so much that I'm tempted to let the harvester kill me when I see it for the first time just to experience the capture mission. That's how much I value any kind of storyline in Warframe, I hope quests can fill the void (hah, get it?).

Edited by (PS4)JoeyTwoShoes

I like story so much that I'm tempted to let the harvester kill me when I see it for the first time just to experience the capture mission. That's how much I value any kind of storyline in Warframe, I hope quests can fill the void (hah, get it?).

I can sympathize. After wrecking Harvey enough to build ~5 Detrons, I finally just snagged a deathmark and ran Kappa until he spawned. Then I let him kill me (it took a surprisingly long time lol) right as someone joined my as-yet-solo game lol.

Cue me going crazy because I could finally kill things with my legitimate fists.

EDIT: Oh, yeah, on topic: I do like story. The lore WF has at the moment is really good, if limited. Honestly, I would prefer they release more lore slowly if it means they can continue to keep the quality work they have been putting out.

PS: I haven't had any personal experience with PW, but there are a lot more negative opinions than positive ones.

Also, the random lock would be because PW was mentioned at all.

Edited by L33tV154g3

Hi,with this thread I will try to aquire opinions from all the Warframe players about the level of our need of rich Story line as well as Warframe Storey Arc enhancements by asking this question:

DO WE NEED MORE STORY MISSIONS ?

P.s.1:I SUPPORT COMPLETELY the cooperation with perfect world as with any otrher application that can boost up the game

P.s.2:please DE alweays show the number of Warfrtame Users on the Forums

250px-FlameRepellentModnew.png

Hey, you have to pay a fee to make jokes now. You owe PW 100 dollars.