The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A New Warframe Idea

kanzu

sure, why not

who are you talking to, maybe you should start quoting more so people know who you're talking and add spoilers so people can read easier (it will categories the details like Story be in one spoiler, Stats in another spoiler and Abilities in a spoiler).

So in hopes of saving this idea. I tought/added-previous abilties to this one

1st abiltiy:

Name: steel bar

description shoots a steel bar from his wrist (somewhat like Frost"s freeze but instead with a metal spike and it wont freeze the target instead if the target is low on health it will stick the enemy to the wall. If the mod is upgraded it will shott an extra spike or do more damage, needs a choosing spot)

energy: 25

2nd ability: throw n" shoot 

Description: He grabs an enemy and throws the enemy in the air and shoots him(the weapon which will be used depends with one is equipped.)

energy:50

3rd ability: Killer

description: Akoluthos lunges forward. If he hits an enemy he makes the enemy fall and starts smashing/stabbing/shooting the downed enemy (all depends on what is being used)

energy:60

4th ability: Beast mode

Description: Akoluthos lets out a hellish roar and then 2 normal clones of him and on the original appears energy armor and he summons a high damage dealing sword. The ability lasts for 15 seconds. And when the ability ends the clones explode (so, somewhat like hysteria with iron skin and desecrate/decoy, tough lasts less than those abilities.)

energy:100

(suprised that nobody made a comment on the jacket, and yeah this may seem like quite the OP warframe, but they can fix the damage output; etc)

So in hopes of saving this idea. I tought/added-previous abilties to this one

1st abiltiy:

Name: steel bar

description shoots a steel bar from his wrist (somewhat like Frost"s freeze but instead with a metal spike and it wont freeze the target instead if the target is low on health it will stick the enemy to the wall. If the mod is upgraded it will shott an extra spike or do more damage, needs a choosing spot)

energy: 25

2nd ability: throw n" shoot 

Description: He grabs an enemy and throws the enemy in the air and shoots him(the weapon which will be used depends with one is equipped.)

energy:50

3rd ability: Killer

description: Akoluthos lunges forward. If he hits an enemy he makes the enemy fall and starts smashing/stabbing/shooting the downed enemy (all depends on what is being used)

energy:60

4th ability: Beast mode

Description: Akoluthos lets out a hellish roar and then 2 normal clones of him and on the original appears energy armor and he summons a high damage dealing sword. The ability lasts for 15 seconds. And when the ability ends the clones explode (so, somewhat like hysteria with iron skin and desecrate/decoy, tough lasts less than those abilities.)

energy:100

(suprised that nobody made a comment on the jacket, and yeah this may seem like quite the OP warframe, but they can fix the damage output; etc)

this is good

What I think about the abilities

so the first one impales low health enemies, das good

second whats another name for it, i love the idea but im not sure about da name

third you already made that one but i like it

fourth will be useful to take out enemies wellstrong ones not numbers if it relies more on damage, damage is power isn't it so reduces speed of the sword.

Okay, so feedback on the new abilities:

1 should pin enemies to walls (for a short time at least) no matter what their health is. There's no point in pinning a dead enemy to a wall, make it so you can take a heavy out of a fight as long as you have good aim. 

2...I'm not really sure about this one. Other than cool factor, why would you spend 50 energy to grab a guy and shoot him when you could just shoot him? This one doesn't really make any sense.

3, I'd make this one his 2. Single target knockdown with a finisher isn't really worth 60 energy.

4, hmm...I can't tell how this one would play out. Locking into melee is generally not a very good idea, just look at the problems people have with valkyr. The clones seem cool though, it would be like having 2 specters for a little while. I wouldn't give it a desecrate-ish function, that's a nexros-only thing and if you did this guy would just become another farmframe.

Still needs more work, but getting closer!

Also, hunter, why'd you put that in a spoiler XD

Maybe it would be cool if his ult split him into three different clones.

Each clone uses one of your three weapons, but if you dont have three weapons equipped then one or more of the clones will need punch people with their bear hands.

At first you will control the clone using the weapon that you had equipped when you cast the skill, but switching weapons will instead cause you to take control of the clone with the weapon you want to switch to.

All three clones will get 35/40/45/50% SWPS of the health and shields you had when you cast the skill, and none of you can die so long as at least one of you has at least 1 health.

Once the skill ends the combined health and shields of all your clones is pooled into the clone you are currently controlling, but this cant exceed your maximum health and shields.

Edited by Trenggiling

• 3 weeks later...

Remember, this post started BEFORE Mirage was released.

But the clones could be replaced with something else

or just reacting differently

how come you didn't edit your post, first post, you're just adding your updates on comments so people will have to look through the pages right.

you don't add quotes to tell us who you're talking to or not really names, and Spoilers are optional

or just reacting differently

how come you didn't edit your post, first post, you're just adding your updates on comments so people will have to look through the pages right.

you don't add quotes to tell us who you're talking to or not really names, and Spoilers are optional

Im just weird like that.

I was actually, i was thinging a time controling warframe. I dont know what she/he should be called. 

power 1: Mind Erase

Description: Cause's the enemy to loose complete memory and stay frozen in time for a few seconds.

Power 2: Projectile Loop

Description: A time loop form's around the warframe and cause's projectiles to dissappear in time hole's, 2% Chance of deflecting back to the enemy,

Power 3: Time Bomb

Description: Place's a bomb and any enemie around it will be slowed in time and eventually the bomb explodes.

Power 4: Mass Erase

Description: The Warframe builds in time energy, slams the ground causing a time shockwave, erasing anyone from existence caught in the blast.

(Give me your comments  about it)

I was actually, i was thinging a time controling warframe. I dont know what she/he should be called. 

Description: Cause's the enemy to loose complete memory and stay frozen in time for a few seconds.

Description: A time loop form's around the warframe and cause's projectiles to dissappear in time hole's, 2% Chance of deflecting back to the enemy,

Description: Place's a bomb and any enemie around it will be slowed in time and eventually the bomb explodes.

Description: The Warframe builds in time energy, slams the ground causing a time shockwave, erasing anyone from existence caught in the blast.

This belongs in your own thread, not someone else's. 

okay sounds really OP

like you try to create Extinction to the enemies

and take this to your concept or thread not this one just like what Rexlars said

besides this concept is melee not time

if you don't have a concept maybe try going to that "Welcome To The Fan Concept Forum" concept

Edited by Hunter126

okay sounds really OP

like you try to create Extinction to the enemies

and take this to your concept or thread not this one just like what Rexlars said

besides this concept is melee not time

if you don't have a concept maybe try going to that "Welcome To The Fan Concept Forum" concept

Yea, srry im new to the forum so idk how to make new threads or anything, but umm what you said about the Extinction, Its basicly a time control version of Bladestorm, since bladestorm insta kill as well. :3 

Yea, srry im new to the forum so idk how to make new threads or anything, but umm what you said about the Extinction, Its basicly a time control version of Bladestorm, since bladestorm insta kill as well. :3 

Blade Storm

insta-kill yeah but not really immediate insta-kill, blade storm takes longer than other ultimates until you can do anything, and only one strike on each enemy, some may survive.

It only insta-kills the weaker enemies. Get into some higher level stuff, you'll see how Ash's Blade Storm does the opposite of "insta-kill" without the right mods.