Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need A Few Additions To Some Of The Tilesets.

Beas7ie

I'm sorry, but in which sci-fi movie do you actually ever see ANY troops opening crew quarter doors and looking inside, unless they are trying to create narrative? You know why they generally don't? because they just contain dirty laundry, a pack of cards, and some dirty magazines, and there is nothing to murder inside, so you waste precious screen time, that can be used in .. well, murdering stuff.

We are running through the ship trying to kill everyone. Pretty sure they can lock down doors to dead ends and stop us getting there. Oh, but I hear you say "then why don't they lock all the doors?" and my answer is "because it's a game, and you are over thinking the whole problem, so just play it and shut the hell up."

I don't want DE to create a ton of rooms that will - after the first time you see them - get a 0.1 second cursory look-in before we turn around to follow the green waypoint on the way to murder the entire ship crew.

Get DE to remove the waypoint marker and force us to explore the whole damn map to find our way out, and then maybe I'll agree to these type or rooms. Until then, it should not even be considered.

Wow,you mustn't be really fun at parties... :/

And what if these rooms had...Extra loot? :)