Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Is The Grind Still So Unbelievable Hard?

.xTB_Kenshin

The thing about the grind versus regular gameplay is that the difference is relatively subtle. Obviously when we're farming, it's not pleasant and quite repetitive. Often obtaining one part will fuel me to go for the rest. However, despite the fact that I enjoy playing Warframe, I won't deny that the gameplay in its current state, even while not farming, is still pretty repetitive. So really, the main aspects that separate the grind and normal play are the mindset and the slight lack of control regarding the types of missions you play. 

Pretty much why I hardly play anymore, at least not in the Void. Utterly pointless to grind for literally hours on end to maybe craft a shiny new toy that won't outperform any of my current gear anyways. And then once I finish grinding all of that, there's nowhere to really use it. I certainly won't return to the Void and I've already cleared the star map, so what's the incentive to continue?

This is the side effect of their business plan. People just stop playing because there is no point in doing it.

DE have yet to notice this, I think. People leave, rate the game poorly and won't recommend it to friends.

Not exactly a sound plan to continue using.

I've traded parts not everything is plat only

"Because trading relies on you // B) spending a lot of time selling a lot of junk to obtain an item that you can't find/have given up grinding for."

Swap "selling" for "trading".