Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken Affinity Booster

Fox.of.Greed

I purchased a 3Day Affinity booster from the marketplace, but it seems i am not receiving any bonus XP.. After 10 waves of Ceres Seimeni i only received about 75k Warframe XP. Not sure if Experience was lowered in a recent hotfix. But before i bought the Affinity booster i was receiving pretty close to that same XP.

Edited by CyberSnip4

Watch for the affinity counts on screen when you pick up orbs.  If they come up as 100 it isn't working.  If they come up as 200 your booster is working.  Also, completing personal challenges each mission will come up as 2,000 or 10,000 when it tells you it is complete instead of the normal 1,000 or 5,000.  Note:  all those numbers are affected by Dark Sector affinity bonuses as well so on Seimeni with +26% orbs will be worth 126 or 252 and challenges 1,260 & 6,300 or 2,520 & 12,600.

So I tested out a T2 Exterminate to see if i was receiving proper XP from Challenges. Instead of the normal 5k i received 10k for 20 Pistol Kills. But at the completion of the mission the Xp amount still seem really low. Heres a Screenshot ---> http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=281801554.. and heres the Screen Shot from Ceres ---> http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=281801527.

It may just be me but they seem really low compared to past experiences with Affinity Booster.

It seems that during the mission it shows im getting the bonus experience, but im not actually receiving what it shows. My weapons are leveling just as slow as without the Affinity Booster.

Would be nice if i could either get the platinum refunded or a booster that actually works. 

Thanks