Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It Took Me This Long To Realize....

Un1337ninj4

Aww, how cute, He actually looks like a threat in that picture, 'pulls out 3Forma Boltor Prime'. Whether he actually will be one or not, we will find out soon enough.

Edit: Side note, where did you get this pic?

Pulls out 6 forma boltor prime.

Ha Ha Ha nope, J3 Golem art has already been shown. He is pretty much a biomech.

Doesn't mean that he's not also part of it. I mean its pretty big.

He modified his Zanuka controller with the Technocyte virus to allow him to control the Infestation. Similar to how the Mutalist Quanta is a partially infested Corpus weapon.

It does not seem like he is infested himself, though. So he is in control of the hordes, not the other way around.

Though I am not entirely sure how he is planning to make money off of this yet. It does not seem like he would want to sell Infested Remotes to any of his competitors, and ruin his position of power. But Who knows?

Services can provide healthy profit. How much do you think a colony would pay to avoid being overrun by infestation?

Edited by NevanChambers

Yeah. But I dunno about you, having infested tentacles crawling around my head wouldn't be a pleasant experience.

Well, they may not be "crawling around" his head. They could be grafts onto his headgear and collar.

Very sad to see such a great character be pulled to do this.

Alad V was one of the few very fleshed-out bad guys in the game, and they nailed it.

This, it's neat, but Alad V didn't need to become a convoluted mess of a character.  I don't know how this resolves or anything, but I definitely would have preferred the build up of a new Corpus character specifically for this eventual role.