Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T4 Rewards

Instinction

Question

6 answers to this question

That's what you get for soloing content you are not good enough or didn't bring good enough gear for.

After that one prime part and forma, the cores are the best reward available. Much better than all the duplicate prime parts that were available long before in other missions...

That's what you get for soloing content you are not good enough or didn't bring good enough gear for.

After that one prime part and forma, the cores are the best reward available. Much better than all the duplicate prime parts that were available long before in other missions...

I purposefully gimped myself to make it harder. I am plenty good and have plenty of good gear.

And no. Fusion cores are not a good reward for T4's. Period.

just curious, why did you solo t4 ext? is there some kind of bonus involved if you complete it solo?

No bonus, I just wanted to test how hard it was and sometimes I just get tired of running with a bunch of random people because more often than not they're not fun to play with.

I purposefully gimped myself to make it harder. I am plenty good and have plenty of good gear.

And no. Fusion cores are not a good reward for T4's. Period.

No bonus, I just wanted to test how hard it was and sometimes I just get tired of running with a bunch of random people because more often than not they're not fun to play with.

omg cry about it dude all I can say is suck it up and keep farming... do you really think DE will bend to your will?