Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will We Have Other Version Of Warframes

Deidaku

Dex is the anniversary version, so may be, but I doubt it. Dragon is Nikana, so it probably applies to the "old design" weapons. Vandals are made of Corpus tech, Wraiths are made of Grineer tech, so it's not going to happen, since all of the Warframes are Tenno/Orokin.

I think you're the first person to think of this!

No, it's been thought of before and discussed. Seen it once on council and once in my clan chat.

It seems rather redundant to have several variants of Warframes as you are the one whom are supposed to be customizing them and can a great deal more than with weapons.

DE have already completed the Phase set, but a wraith warframe would mean its grineer developed, dex represents lotus developed, vandal is corpus desigined, we have been released to a lot of wraith weapons(not a lot of them good), but we have might get vandal syndana? Dragon is a nikana based only so far.

I think having whole frame variants like that would be a bit much, to be honest... Now, if they were to make skins using the Dragon/Dex/Wraith/Vandal/Proto themes, that is a different story. I'd love to see that, and it would be more profitable for DE.

Wraith and Vandal doesn't make sense.

Since Wraith is things made by the Grineer and then adapted by the Red Veil and Vandal is made by Corpus and then optimized by Tenno. Currently, only Tenno are capable of making Warframes (One of the reasons why Alad V experimented on Valkyr, he wanted to learn how Warframes worked to be able to make Zanuka without needing to have a live Tenno inside)

Dex and Dragon we don't know enough about - Dex seems to be anniversary items which doesn't seem like a good idea for an entire Warframe variant (Perhaps some skins like the Rubedo, Phased and Proto armour but not likely an actual frame)

Dragon we only have a single item that has it and it was implemented at the same time as the original. There's no information about what makes it "Dragon" and what effect it has on the items (Other than the increased damage and mention of "Ancient Steel") - At the moment it's a possibility for an entire frame to be "Dragon" though the process of making it and any specific design features are unknown (The differences between the Nikana and Dragon Nikana seem to be that the Dragon Nikana has a more Tenno stylized sheath)

Pretty sure he was joking because there's a topic almost every day about it in relation to future primes (notably everything after Vauban).

No DE never said the frames after Booben wouldn't be primed it was just a rumor