Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Farmer Assistant Is Live!

ThaPeace

Question

18 answers to this question

And incompatible with the note 2, so no app for me. :(  If it becomes compatible I'll get it for sure. 

It requires KitKat(4.4) because it is using the new feature called indexed databases. If you can upgrade then you are good otherwise try a different device? 

Updates are in the top left corner, I can confirm that it works, and it seems very useful.

Thanks!

Tried it in chrome and could check it.

The thing I was using the latest version of Cool Novo and in that browser the pages just keeps refreshing itself.

Sorry for the late reply. Google has taken the app down thinking I was infringing on DE I filed the appeal today and hopefully it should be resolved soon :)

That sucks, it seemed like a really usefull interface, especially for new players   :(   I'm sure DE will straighten things out.

I don't quite understand. What is this program supposed to do?

it is supposed to make looking up where x drops easier :) want to make a loki prime i will just select browse sets loki prime then it will let me know where i can get each part and how many orokin cells i need. Hope that was a helpful example

I like this sort of thing, but you should do a resource version, like where is the "best" place to farm Ocells. You can seriously just look at the wiki and find locatiosn for parts, not resources though.

I am in the process of implementing that :) I already got Ocells in as a test case. Also check my status page to see what I am working on and what is to come soon :)