Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Access Terminals In Dojo...ooor...npcs?

CedarDpg

Okay, so I avoid my dojo as much as possible because it's just this huge sprawling empty space with some decorations and labs, etc. It's actually sort of depressing to wander around/hang out there.

Maybe it'd be nice if near our spawn point we could build something like an access terminal which can bring up all the menus for purchasing research/starting research/trading/etc. The menus you could access via this terminal would be dependent on whether or not your dojo has the actual item (i.e. trading post/treasury)/room (i.e. research lab/obstacle course) built already.

On the flip-side, might be neat to have the ability to fill the places somewhat with some NPCs, kubrows, etc. that wander around and interact with each other, etc. If our player ships dock there after missions (each ship could have a dedicated docking port on some hallway) and during downtime, we could use those as personal quarters and decorate them with some stuff, etc. Oh yeah, and what about perhaps some musicians or a jukebox or something that can give liven the place up a little more. :)

so kinda like the Tower from Destiny but customizable? I like it.

Having never seen Destiny, I had to youtube a glimpse of that sucker, but yeah! Something like that. Something that basically makes the place seem like a living breathing entity... More alive. Everything's too sterile and perfect in the dojo. We need a more lived in look. Maybe I can take a pile of laundry and strew it across the corner of the great hall or something. ;)

That looks cool. Might have to check that one out.

Edited by CedarDpg

Having never seen Destiny, I had to youtube a glimpse of that sucker, but yeah! Something like that. Something that basically makes the place seem like a living breathing entity... More alive. Everything's too sterile and perfect in the dojo. We need a more lived in look. Maybe I can take a pile of laundry and strew it across the corner of the great hall or something. ;)

That looks cool. Might have to check that one out.

They should make random messes as part of the dojo decorations!

Spilled laundry, folded up newspapers, upset crates, random weapons...

nano spores, dirty dishes etc etc.

I would like to see the people we rescued to be in there doing stuff like searching for things on terminals etc etc

Exactly! Maybe some cobwebs for ceiling decorations. :)

nano spores, dirty dishes etc etc.

I would like to see the people we rescued to be in there doing stuff like searching for things on terminals etc etc

Yeah, it'd be interesting almost as a chronicle of what we've done. At least perhaps in regards to the more important missions/events.

Or graffiti we can upload and paste onto the walls of the dojos. ;)