Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zeitz And His Fantasy [18-8-14 : Earth And Threshcone]

Zeitzbach

I keep seeing "trap" mentioned, what does that mean?

In the case of the internet it's mostly something that looks completely like one gender but actualy is the opposite gender. Basicaly transexual cross dressing that extends to the body. As in some people will change their bodies (plastic sugery and hormones) to look evey bit like the opposite gender but they will not let go of their man/woman hood.

Edited by Postal_pat

In the case of the internet it's mostly something that looks completely like one gender but actualy is the opposite gender. Basicaly transexual cross dressing that extends to the body. As in some people will change their bodies (plastic sugery and hormones) to look evey bit like the opposite gender but they will not let go of their man/woman hood.

Well, learn something new everyday.  

Thanks Postal_pat!

Yeah Gawd dang it Zeitz! Stop playing LoL and play more Warframe! D:<

LoL is for filthy casuals.

Warframe is for the 1337 MLG Pro

I'm sorry to get emotional but you guys are the greatest thing since the Red Text Frame....

#Am Not Loved :(

Edited by Oxin

Darn, been gone for far too long. Glad to see the love. Revival time?

Was working on something for a friendly contest of the Anthro side. That and my friends kept asking me to play with them. Gonna work on another warframe art cause I finally found a great combination beside Vectis and Nekros.

TRESHCONE AND NEKROS

Nekcone

Treshkros

Yeah, gonna go with Nekcone. Hopefully it will be finish before monday. Here's a WIP.

JPn0Jr2.png

Nekky letting his hair down this time. Gonna add Ash to the list of fun toy after this one.

LoL is for filthy casuals.

Warframe is for the 1337 MLG Pro

1-1 me baron %&amp;^git I will 420 you.

Edited by Zeitzbach

Wait... how you gonna go to school then? Little bro also has exam this Monday, go talk to mom about the available drivers.

It starts in the afternoon anyway but yeh, done.

Looking at a sketch isn't really good for a WIP so might as well update it with a more bearable version. Might stop at flat color for the day before I try and finish the shading by tomorrow.

xRFHtLw.png

If only I was around for the Cicero crisis. A two-man farming between Nekky and Beroniffu would probably go like this.

"Come on, ignore the mission. let's enjoy the water for a bit."

"Is that why you're letting your hair down? No. Not like it will be safe to play with the toxin injector nearby anyway."

"Aww. Oh hey, a Sunlight Threshcone nut."

"...And?"

"I have an idea. Let's just say... you're going to love my nuts."

"..."

"..What?"