Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pets Of The Tenno

Letter13

yes, but he's a dogeer bombard. it's not a pure breed, it some dog crossed with sarcastic frog and ironic fox then cloned THEN cut in pieces and put in a power suit.

nothing near the true way of superpower. 70% chicken theft, 30% false cuteness here.

Edited by kimahn

yes, but he's a dogeer bombard. it's not a pure breed, it some dog crossed with sarcastic frog and ironic fox then cloned THEN cut in pieces and put in a power suit.

nothing near the true way of superpower. 70% chicken theft, 30% false cuteness here.

Aww okay. But are you able to type?

Fun Facts about my dog: She cleans herself like a cat. No, really. She lifts her legs and cleans inbetween the toes and everything. She even tries to climb onto the cat post. My dog is a transpecies. She's a cat on the inside.

My mom used to have a dog that would meow, it looked like a miniature border collie and was the alpha despite there being a staffie and doberman despite being smaller than most cats.

This is my favorite picture of my most recent pet

a_gosling_named_ducky_by_yourlovablepsyc

My dog

P4IqI3t.jpg

Fun Facts about my dog: She cleans herself like a cat. No, really. She lifts her legs and cleans inbetween the toes and everything. She even tries to climb onto the cat post. My dog is a transpecies. She's a cat on the inside.

I'll try to get a picture of my cat later. But at the moment she likes to disappear to forgotten areas of the house.

She is lovely.

Edited by thecolin-

She is lovely.

I agree.  Snake your dog is beautiful.  =)

2ed8odx.jpg

My sugar gliders. Avery on the left, Zoey on the right.

Zoey is shy, doesn't sit still for pictures very often. Avery, on the other hand, is very photogenic!

27xjfx3.jpg

1zxplqp.jpg

aoqas4.jpg

2vubtqt.jpg

Cuteness Overload!

Edited by sushidubya

reily, the 90lb pup. legit.

then a duck on shoes. well. i suppose it is his most loved friend shoes. legit.

cat dog, still legit because living with humans screw you up, no problem here.

but the flying squirrel-monkeys. they look cute, but they look like peeps that will land on your face on sunday morning so... not sure if legit or not.

hai

here comes my babies,

This is Kuchi (AFAIK has to mean "Dog" in Bulgarian) she was in Bulgaria, we adopted him at the time he had no name and just FYI I live in Turkey. Since it is a catchy name, we rolled with it. 

Look at her!

u2YaRLV.jpg

She would always do this funny face when she smelled the air, she probably catches a scent or something.

MIRAUO9.jpg

Just another pic:

E9SOXCi.jpg

This is Golden you can pretty much understand the name. However we call her Pisi, (pronounced like peace-e, with narrow e's) It is like a national cat calling sound. 

She is a cat photos require no explanation:

FdJUwJG.jpg

Sorry for the incoming low quality photos

zvboiP8.jpg

Ndp2y3i.jpg

AWRkciD.jpg

This is Tessa, I have no idea what that means my sister chose it and we all rolled with it. 

If you have anything funny to say about the dude there, that is me, 7 years ago or so, please do tell.

1IvdcG5.jpg

Three close ups of my baby:

MIgaXDa.jpg

txTEKVS.jpg

V7aftBW.jpg

Edited by thecolin-

*ninjas over to sleeping kitty*
*snaps picture*
*runs away maniacally*

Funny story about this cat of mine, we found her as a stray. My mother was going to a concert of the band 'Ambush' although she ended up driving into a ditch on the way there. When my father, brother and I got there, we found a sleeping kitten on the roof of her van, with muddy paw prints all over the hood and the windshield. We asked about to see if the cat belonged to anyone, but no one recognized her. Considering that it was November, we knew she wouldn't survive a Canadian winter. So we adopted her, aptly naming her 'Ambush'.

Wwsgb4Z.jpg

Edited by MonsieurZero