The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

8-Bit Warframe ~ Lost Sector

AnonCat

I always thought Warframe would make a good Metroidvania... Perhaps this may be an opportunity to see that wish fulfilled.

Out of curiousity, what do you think the game will look like when it's completed?

Something like this!

http://xeno-striker.deviantart.com/art/awaken-tenno-458045349

Wow your work is amazing!

I tried this game some time ago on my PC and it was amazing, is it already out for android? I can't dowload from the website using my mobile D:

Link to join the Android Beta:

https://plus.google.com/communities/115319404090349971216

Edited by -CM-AnonCat

this game is so cool. great idea guys and can you post previous versions?

Thanks! I think it's a pretty baller game too.

The reason I haven't posted previous version? Each update brings features and bug fixes, I want to funnel the community to the best experience possible. If you want an old version of the game, I might be able to arrange something.

Grineer clip is simply a proof of concept, currently the corpus our your adversaries.

Edited by -CM-AnonCat

I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller...

Good luck with the update. I see good things coming from this if it carries on the way it is. I'm actually proud to say that I helped at some point on this project.

I had some thoughts regarding a shoot 'em up Archwing game, but I have a lot on with work. My contract has nearly ended and I need to make sure I actually have a job after New Years. Who knows, maybe in the future.

Anyways, good luck to you all. Also, Anon, remind me to try the android version. I keep meaning to do it and forgetting. I really don't use my phone enough.

You may wanna hold off basing anything on Archwing until DE has actually fleshed out the game mode....

I imagine that our implementation of Archwing will not bear much resemblance to DE's implementation, other than concept - so don't be expecting 8-bit archwing interception or anything, it'll probably be closer to S.T.M.P.D.'s suggestion:

Arching = top-down bullet hell.

I'm done.

*subject to change*