Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

8-Bit Warframe ~ Lost Sector

AnonCat

This is really impressive, I'm also trying to get into programming so that I can create games like these. Thanks for the inspiration! Was this game entirely coded in Java?

All code written by us was written in Java, yes (the PC version uses a game library that might use other languages, not sure)

So I felt the need to take a break from Lost Sector, which sucks and made me sad. But I'm back and I built this for you guys:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6dqnfxqr2lkv3ja/AAC_1UtiDeERveRL27ovCQmaa

It's just a little game prototype, and not warframe related. Think of it as my apology for time spent away from LS and WF. Bad Anoncat! Bad! My poor Kubrow, Anonpup, almost died. =<

• 2 weeks later...

Quick little update for you guys:

AnonCat made the Snowglobe animations this morning, and they looked so awesome that I had to implement them right away

Enjoy :D

I think it needs to be a full globe and then breeze looking effect looks like it needs to be on the ground and stays where the pc or npc is standing or moving or both and make it look like it effects the npcs by making it seem like it's pushing them back but it's only really making them move slower. Just saiyan.

I think it needs to be a full globe and then breeze looking effect looks like it needs to be on the ground and stays where the pc or npc is standing or moving or both and make it look like it effects the npcs by making it seem like it's pushing them back but it's only really making them move slower. Just saiyan.

Thanks for the feedback! I'm currently working on completing the globe.

ANDROID BUILD IS NOW READY TO BETA TEST :D

Simply join this here Google+ Community (that's the only way I can enable beta testing): https://plus.google.com/communities/115319404090349971216

Theoretically it'll run on devices all the way back to Android 2.2, but tbh the devices from back then aren't powerful enough to run it smoothly

My Nexus 5 will run it at over 160FPS, so mid/high-end devices from the last few years should be able to easily manage around 60FPS :-)

*PLEASE POST ALL FEEDBACK SPECIFICALLY ABOUT THE ANDROID VERSION IN THE GOOGLE+ COMMUNITY* :-)

Enjoy :-)

ANDROID BUILD IS NOW READY TO BETA TEST :D

Simply join this here Google+ Community (that's the only way I can enable beta testing): https://plus.google.com/communities/115319404090349971216

Theoretically it'll run on devices all the way back to Android 2.2, but tbh the devices from back then aren't powerful enough to run it smoothly

My Nexus 5 will run it at over 160FPS, so mid/high-end devices from the last few years should be able to easily manage around 60FPS :-)

*PLEASE POST ALL FEEDBACK SPECIFICALLY ABOUT THE ANDROID VERSION IN THE GOOGLE+ COMMUNITY* :-)

Enjoy :-)

I cant find it on the play store :(

NVM got it

Edited by Senketsu_