The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

>Ignores enhanced New Player Experience, Quest System, Updated UI, Grounded Immersion. (All things veterans and newbies have been asking for since game went Open Beta)

Yeah. No real changes. None.

Yes, cause as a veteran I want to reply the new Player Experience yet again.. . Quest System update-There was questing in this game ? The user interface seems to get tweaked every time a major update comes sadly not impressed ( I was if they were going to do the PSO2 hub) Didn't know immersion was a factor in this game of run and shoot. But hey ITS BETA. :D

You're not on the hype train! GET ON THE HYPE TRAIN!

I tend not to get on a "HYPE TRAIN" unless.

1) I have a ticket/passport for reason of my own.

2) Robbers rob trains. Get out the dual Vastos and chase them down.

Wait for the patch notes, Debby Downer.

Not a Debby Downer. I've played this game long enough to not expect much from major updates now.

Weak attempt to stop  the HYPE TRAIN

xmeh35.jpg

I don't tend to try and stop trains at (current user) x (user interest) x (speed). What do you think I'm a crazy man ?

Bubbles Drop... you loot them .... see ? FINISHED ! ;)

Pretty sure bubbles are a blue, and if by bubbles you mean orbs, and by orbs you mean energy/mana resource. I loot no bubbles.

Wait, loot system...

Loot is decided based on RNG...

Is this an RNG complaint?

The hype train will plow right through that sh*t

Its not a RNG complaint. Its the fact that there's not much worth for grinding for hours with hardly any pay off.

That one guy is Gravefire, lol

Shhh.... They will never know :P

Edited by Gravefire

It's like 7pm over there where DE is at... What are their work schedules like I wonder? Shouldn't people be getting ready to head home or have left the office already?

haha no. Gaming industries are harsh when it comes to updates. De has been awake into the next day to release an update.

It's like 7pm over there where DE is at... What are their work schedules like I wonder? Shouldn't people be getting ready to head home or have left the office already?

Game studios are well known for the teams sticking around as long as possible to get something done. Depending on the situation people might be called in at all hours or the night to handle an issue.

Game devs have to be dedicated.

DE has frequently shown that they have no qualms about burning the midnight oil, even into the early hours of the morning.