Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Toggle Element Visuals On Melee

lonelydrone

I think at least some weapons are way more cool, cute, beautibul or however u call it when they dont have any element on it because of visuals.

DE, u made an option just to see the melee trail al the time or not (only when channeling).

Well, if it is not much to ask, would you make possible a turn off option for the element visuals on melee please?

anyone who read this, if u support me, don't hesitate and leave your +1 if you don't, well think of this, if this happens you still could turn the visual on and nothing changes, so.... leave a +1 too =P just kidding, any comments welcome!

:D

YES. PLEASE. GIVE THIS THREAD An UPVOTE AnD REPLY. this topic has popped up more than a few times already but unfortunately it has fallen on deaf ears due to not enough responses and upvotes.

lets try to get at least 30 pages of replies so that it gets noticed, so leave a comment, no matter how small.

but seriously, some of the effects are cheezy and outdated looking (like from 1990s fantasy game outdated). and it messes up any nice color schemes you may have come up with. it also takes away from weapons nicely sculpted form. de, pls.

Edited by (PS4)Alphapsykongaroo

on a side note, i feel sorry for the talented zbrush/maya artists that have their nicely sculpted work being raped by the horrible effects.

hahaha..... well, this option would make both who like it and who doesn't happier so, i don't really see the shameful side... whoever likes it or like u state, thay care about those artists will keep the option on...... nobody lose, everbody win if you ask me...

:D