Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forced Mission Failure After Immediate Pick-Up?

Gunsang

In short, after receiving health orbs while downed (via the vacuum mod with the sentinel), my Tenno was able to stand up again. Immediately 1-3 seconds later, the mission was stated as a failure, and the whole party was kicked.

Details

========

-My Tenno Was Nekros

-Weapons Boltor Prime, Castanas, Orthos Prime, Carrier w/ Sweeper

-Party consisted of Nova, Nekros, and a 3rd forgotten, and myself (Yes, 2 Nekros).

Map and Location was Eris, Defense Mission Xini (I believe this or Gnathos)

Wave 10 (At first I though this may have something to do with it, but enemies were still on the map, and voting didn't even start.)

While downed, Vacuum Sentinel brought in Health Orbs nearby. I was able to pick them up--upon contact, my Tenno -immediately- got back up and it calculated the accumulated health orbs to around 104HP, shield was fully recharged. 1-3 seconds later, mission failure despite all other party members being alive. Rewards gathered from the map were still given.

This whole situation seems rather confusing--first off, the health orb contact on downed tenno--is that suppose to happen and be able to bring you out of the downed state?

And secondly, I'm still unsure of what might of brought the mission failure, if the above is an intended mechanic. No prompt to forfeit or revive was brought up, nor did the voting of the next waves start.

Edit: The Cryopod was full health, sorry for leaving that out.

Edited by Gunsang

Sorry, I forgot to add, the Cryopod was full health. As much as I "appreciate" the cryo-pod health answer (despite the captain derp moment of overlook the Cryo-health), this does not answer my downed answer either if this is an intended mechanic.

Edited by Gunsang

Sorry, I forgot to add, the Cryopod was full health. As much as I "appreciate" the cryo-pod health answer (despite the captain derp moment of overlook the Cryo-health), this does not answer my downed answer either if this is an intended mechanic.

It has happened for a few times that the cryopod's health got depleted instantly.... Like, I'm not even kidding.

It has happened for a few times that the cryopod's health got depleted instantly.... Like, I'm not even kidding.

We were beating the Grineer back up the steps. None were near the Cryo-Pod, including the melee units that love to sneak by and rush the pod. In clarification, it was near the end of the wave where we were mopping up the stragglers. If it was instant, it was definitely not be the Grineer. I don't see how any couple of units could sneak by and do that much damage in 1-3 seconds flat without anyone noticing.

Edited by Gunsang