Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Warframe Doppelganger!

[DE]Megan

Saryn as Bulbasaur!  and Carrier as Chatot.... I guess

4Khm73K.jpg

I'd even put a small video to strengthen the similarities a bit

This doppelganger isn't only looks, but action as well!

http://youtu.be/YlFSaZqCAuE

Saryn as Bulbasaur!
Carrier as Chatot!
Penta as Sludge Bomb!
Despair as Razor Leaf!
Scoliac as Vine Whip!
Saryn's Miasma as Venoshock!
Edited by EvoxAGN1337

Here's my entry. Was difficult with Volt because I tried making him look like Darth Maul without the immortal skin and it helped but another part of Volt didn't look like Darth Maul. When I used Volt's immortal skin, the part without the immortal skin was fixed but the other part didn't look like Darth Maul. :( Oh well. (Btw, I know I used Nami Skyla instead of maybe an Orthos for Volt. I honestly think Nami Skyla looks like of a light saber. Well, the Nami Solo part at least. Mostly because of it's energy colors.)

M2Rikd7.jpg

PPDYEQ7.jpg

a1a64Mm.jpg

LcuZPSv.jpg

I want to offer a comparison of the Valkyries and heroines of the film Martyrs (Martyrs, 2008). Of course comparing the main character, but I want to show pictures of two heroines. To get a lot of pictures unfortunately, but if you have not seen this film, it hardly understand what Valkyrie (as a character martyr who has experienced incredible meal, to gain their abilities) is very similar to the main character of the film Martyrs (she passed through a complex life way, acquire (through incredible torment) incredible ability that will kill the main villain (woman)). Even seemingly game character and heroine of the film look like (appearance of human skin tissue without metal shackles and with a cut on his head and body exhausted in the film, obviously the same character compared to the Valkyrie (which is painted in red color can be compared to a woman without skin (visible muscle) and helmet metal showing her suffering and agony that she, as well as the characters in the film, received in connection with bullying over her body and soul! 

Keanu many images for comparison and to understand those who have not seen this movie! I apologize for such a large number of pictures, but on the other it does not turn me express my EXAMPLE! (Comparison of the Valkyries and heroine of the film Martyrs (Martyrs, 2008)).

помогите, я не понимаю как отправить картинки, нет ничего привычного для их загрузки и не копируются!

загружай пикчи на http://radikal.ru/, потом копируй ссылку с пункта " картинка в тексте"