Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Tenno Is Born

GholaNamedHayt

Hello everyone. I've been playing for a little over a week now and I thought it was about time I properly introduce myself. I suppose "playing for a little over a week" doesn't really do it justice. In the last eight or nine days I've logged a grand total of 71 hours. When I haven't been playing Warframe, I've been thinking about Warframe. It's the closest anyone has ever come to designing the perfect game for me and I'm unabashedly madly in love.

Pretty much the only thing missing from my experience so far is making close friends, but I've joined a good clan so that should all change. As I'm learning the game I hope to find more or less a mentor type who doesn't mind helping me out with things and answering every dumb question that comes to mind.

Anyways, the point is I expect to be here for quite a long while, and I'm glad of it. The game itself is truly amazing, and from what I've seen so far, the community is above and beyond my expectations.

So hello, I'm Ghola!

Hello mr Ghola, welcome to the forums

if you are looking for answers to dumb questions you can either ask em in the player helping player section of the forum or get a look in the official wiki 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/38-players-helping-players/

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki

also, we got a huge update incoming, so if you like this game right now, you will love it even more when it comes out!

have a nice stay, and Greetings

PS: if you really don't like to post int he PhP section or looking into the wiki, you can send me a personal message with your dumb questions and i'll be glad to answer them as soon as i read em xD

Edited by Regar

Rules in warframe

1:Don't go to region, its a bunch of $&*^s

2:Don't try to complete everything solo style(unless you are me with ash or loki prime >:D)

3:Don't stay too close to clan, they can sometimes be bossy if they are the super active type

4:Try to make lots of friends, some might become close people to help you, so repay them back

5:Don't listen to anyone(unless you know that they know what they are doing, because they are 100% right, like mwah)

6:GOTTA CATCH EM ALL! POK-erm WARFRAME!

Welcome to Warframe! I hope you enjoy your stay here as much as you are right now. I'm Alad_VI as you can read, but I also respond to Sylverblu.

Also in case you haven't gotten far enough Alad_VI is an allusion to a character in Warframe - you'll get it if you haven't already.

I spend an abundance of time on the forums so I'll always be here to answer questions if you want, and additionally I do graphic design and other silly things so if you ever decided to make your own clan I could design an emblem for you or something.

So once again, welcome!

Welcome to Warframe, Ghola. U14 is coming and things will change dramatically, so don't get too comfortable. If you ever need any help or have any questions, I'd be happy to assist. You can PM me in-game or here on the forums to reach me. Good luck!