Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unlocking The Star Chart.

(PSN)da-link-went-1

I was thinking that if for every planet we unlock, we got a picture of the Lotus stripping down to a bathing suit, we could get all the teenage players to literally race through the Solar System.

No? Just something I'd want?

Edited by DSpite

It giving only 50-60 exp per node is kind of lame though. You spend like 20x longer to unlock all the node compared to leveling 1 frame and 2 weapon.

I would actually love it if the reward is buffed to about 150-200 per node and clearing the whole planet will reward an additional 3000 points or something.

It giving only 50-60 exp per node is kind of lame though. You spend like 20x longer to unlock all the node compared to leveling 1 frame and 2 weapon.

I would actually love it if the reward is buffed to about 150-200 per node and clearing the whole planet will reward an additional 3000 points or something.

Why?

Why?

Because Mastery. Unlocking Nodes is just repeating the same map for no actual rewards. Other than to get to a certain spot like Ceres Defense or Pluto Dark Sector which you can easily skip through friends, people don't really bother playing any maps and just stick to Void or Derelict.

If it at least gives some actual mastery exp, players might actually care about unlocking nodes instead of just grinding in DSS so they can get to rank 6 for Soma ASAP, which was what I did. I was still in Saturn by the time I got Soma from doing nothing but Jupiter DSS weapon leveling or playong only survival on the same map because nodes were pointless to clear and not rewarding in anyway.

Guest Tehnoobshow

I was thinking that if for every planet we unlock, we got a picture of the Lotus stripping down to a bathing suit, we could get all the teenage players to literally race through the Solar System.

No? Just something I'd want?

I'd rather have Darvo. *licks lips*