Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod = Orokin Cell/argon Crystal Glitch

I'm sure by now most of you have played and beaten Vor right? Well when you fight him pay close attention to what he drops. He will drop supposedly 2 mods but actually one is a Argon Crystal/Orokin Cell in disguise. This isn't really a big deal but just wanted to bring that up due to the fact that I myself was confused constantly by this glitch.

To make his feedback alittle more clear, Meg-- What he is saying is that on PS4.. when you kill t4 corrupted Vor those are indeed what drops, [one Cicero Mod and then Argon or Orokin Cell.]  However, the Argon or Orokin Cell appear as a "mod" instead of a "resource" drop GRAPHICS wise. "A round silver thing with blue in the middle of it"  Instead of a blue or orange hockey puck! :-)"   I actually noticed this too.

he always drops a rare mod "Cicero"  Then a mod that APPEARS to be a common or uncommon mod- but it isn't, it is actually an orokin cell/argon crystal disguised as a mod drop Graphically, which is really not even a problem.

Just stumbled on this post and thought I would clear it up for you, as I don't think it was explained thoroughly enough or that you understood what he was saying maybe? :-)  

Hope this helps!!!

To make his feedback alittle more clear, Meg-- What he is saying is that on PS4.. when you kill t4 corrupted Vor those are indeed what drops, [one Cicero Mod and then Argon or Orokin Cell.]  However, the Argon or Orokin Cell appear as a "mod" instead of a "resource" drop GRAPHICS wise. "A round silver thing with blue in the middle of it"  Instead of a blue or orange hockey puck! :-)"   I actually noticed this too.

he always drops a rare mod "Cicero"  Then a mod that APPEARS to be a common or uncommon mod- but it isn't, it is actually an orokin cell/argon crystal disguised as a mod drop Graphically, which is really not even a problem.

Just stumbled on this post and thought I would clear it up for you, as I don't think it was explained thoroughly enough or that you understood what he was saying maybe? :-)  

Hope this helps!!!

Lmao, why did you describe it like Meg has never played Warframe 

I simply clarified it.

Let me break it down for you sir!

1. I saw that the person who Posted this has 10 posts total-- meaning he probably won't be back "soon" to see if she even responded to this.

2. I saw Megan's response- which involved void vor's change in loot tables and regarding him dropping the Vitality mod etc.. 

3. I read OP's post carefully again

4. I then came to the conclusion that "Ohhh man, I should probably thoroughly explain this since I have encountered it before-- and I know what this guy is talking about, but being that Megan gets 5000 Pm's a day and is probably super busy, she overlooked it or just didn't understand it for whatever reason." - So I decided to carefully describe every detail of what I saw as a Misunderstanding due to slight lack of description by the OP.

That is what I did.  

Then here is what happened.

1. You assumed that I described it like Megan has never played Warframe. Why would you assume this?  I have no idea.  She works at DE and plays warframe on the livestreams and probably at home too. (I don't know, I don't like to assume things)

2. I clarified what I actually did here for you in detail, sort of like.. well I don't know...  Like you have never been to a Forum before?

Now I have a question for you.  

Lmao, why did you describe it like Meg has never played Warframe 

Why on Earth, Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune, Eris, or the Void would you feel the need to post a comment like this on a thread that has been solved/logged?

Feel free to PM me your answer- because I am seriously curious, and I probably just broke forum ettiquette responding to your nonsensical question publicly.  But I couldn't help myself, I felt that it needed further clarification......

Edited by (PS4)Crackle2012