Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Screenshot And Save A Webpage Image

Babellon

Question

I was looking at the liset page, and I want to save the image as for a wallpaper. I figured out how to remove elements i don't want from the screen via google crome but how do i save the image once i have it the way I want? when I tell it to save it only wants to save the link to the webpage, I want the ship/exterior image. anyone know how i can do this?

8 answers to this question

If this is what you want, just grab it and drop it on your desktop.

shipBG1.png

yes, but I want it to display the outer image as well of the planet in the view. I'd like it to have the kurbrow and the bobblehead as well, the first space image, with the earth and the big ship or what ever that is floating there.

Ah, like this?

ZWPZ4v3.png

EDIT:

To get this result, you can open up the developer tools, by pressing F12. (But I assume you already knew this)

Then, add "display: none" on every element that you want to hide through the CSS window.

Then you simple take a screenshot with the Print Screen button on your keyboard, paste it in Paint and adjust its size, maybe add some borders at the top and bottom to make it have the resolution you want. In my case, 1920x1080.

Edited by KingTaro

Ah, like this?

ZWPZ4v3.png

EDIT:

To get this result, you can open up de developer tools, by pressing F12. (But I assume you already knew this)

Then, add "display: none" on every element that you want to hide through the CSS window.

Then you simple take a screenshot with the Print Screen button on your keyboard, paste it in Paint and adjust its size, maybe add some borders at the top and bottom to make it have the resolution you want. In my case, 1920x1080.

Very cool, thank you for that information.