Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Slash Into 2 Melee Weapon For Double Desecrate Chance

Frostosti

Question

hi,

whats the best melee weapon that can cut enemies into 2 pieces so you can desecrate them twice ?

(meaning if you play as nekros and ONLY kill enemies with this melee weapon)

I tried this so far, but it feels like i am doing something wrong. No forma, all mods maxed and still a lot of mod points left ;(

mn8iBd7.jpg

And is the dragon nikana a good choice for slicing them into two or are there better weapons for the task?

7 answers to this question

hi,

whats the best melee weapon that can cut enemies into 2 pieces so you can desecrate them twice ?

(meaning if you play as nekros and ONLY kill enemies with this melee weapon)

I tried this so far, but it feels like i am doing something wrong. No forma, all mods maxed and still a lot of mod points left ;(

And is the dragon nikana a good choice for slicing them into two or are there better weapons for the task?

Orthos prime for multi-target.  Also, get rid of the elements, I'm not 100% sure but suspect that killing enemies with that damage won't split them in two

so it is normal that you have many mod points left after you put 8 mods on them?
And if i remove the 2 elements, what should i put back into it?
D slot on weapons is garbage, basically frost damage is the only thing that fits there

so it is normal that you have many mod points left after you put 8 mods on them?

D slot on weapons is garbage, basically frost damage is the only thing that fits there

It's normal, yes

Put on rending strike and the two crit mods you left off (swap out spoiled strike (which is increasing overall damage by 1/3, but reducing speed by 1/3))

And ok?  Use the spare points, use the wrong polarity mod

Edited by (PS4)harryjackg

but you got mod points left over so anything fits in D slot,, you just take a hit on mod points