Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Smokescreen Feedback

now i love ash, his only downfall is his smoke screen

it is only 8 sec, and Loki's is way longer

and you can get him in the beginning

i personalty would trad off blade storm for longer smokescreen 

Ash has been one of my favorite frames since the begging of Warframe for me and continues to be so. However I disagree on trading out his blade storm for more smokescreen, why even do that? Blade storm to be is one the best abilities ash has especially since they updated him to have multiple clones and a bleed proc to go along with it. Just because loki has more time with his invisibility doesn't mean ash should just automatically get his ranked up with lokis, seen plenty of people work with it just fine.

If anything maybe he needs a tweak with smokescreen, not a trade off.

Edited by Monybags33

well still i think that it should be a little longer

If you want a long invisibility with a high energy cost and no CC capabilities, then play Loki instead of Ash.

Smokescreen and Invisibility are designed to fit different niches in gameplay. I've only ever seen the "Smokescreen is just a worse version of Invisibility" argument come from people who are for some godforsaken reason trying to use their Ash like they would use a Loki.

My Ashz invis lasts for 17 seconds, goes well with my Dragon Nikata dealing over 300,000 crit damage and even more for some reason on rare occasions.

BUT I'm building Loki Prime as I write this, Ash is good-ish and looks bad &#! but his abilities suck to be honest. Despite the above numbers I'm not really feeling his powers, they are a bit boring and worthless when most other Warframes wipe out whole rooms quicker.

Too much messing around aiming at a single target to get his special off