The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Justice League Vs. Tenno

Santa02

Superman wins by default since he's as close to a god without outright saying it . . .except for Kryptonite, but you'd think he would have resistance to it since every villain in EXISTENCE will have a chunk of it in their bedroom, under a newspaper, etc.

Lol we already have a Ruberdo Skin, whats stopping a Tenno from crafting a Kryptonite skin? Least Tenno doesn't have a stupid weakness like that, and we can revive 4 times. 

Lol we already have a Ruberdo Skin, whats stopping a Tenno from crafting a Kryptonite skin? Least Tenno doesn't have a stupid weakness like that, and we can revive 4 times. 

Can't really defeat plot shield. Superman will travel at the speed of light and beat everyone down before they can cast anything because we still run at about 30-40 km per hour at most even with copter.

Superman wins by default since he's as close to a god without outright saying it . . .except for Kryptonite, but you'd think he would have resistance to it since every villain in EXISTENCE will have a chunk of it in their bedroom, under a newspaper, etc.

If I remember correctly, Doomsday actually beat up Superman without Kryptonite. So there's that.

I'm gonna get flamed for this, but god damn superheroes like superman and the like (save for batman and I'm sure a few others) are the height of stupidity and lameness. Demi gods with some arbitrary weakness to make their stories "interesting".

Thats it. I said it.

On topic: Tenno wins because.

I think we'd eventually manage to lob enough Torid gas on every single superhero to dissolve them.

But seriously if were going against the entire repertoire of DC. Yeah no. Because magic.

And of course then there's the insane healing factors and all the red tape these super heroes have around them with weaknesses and the like. Basically if we found a way to kill every single superhero regardless of their weaknesses it's be a giant cop out.

Kinda like DCs countdown.

Edited by Ziegrif

I wander who will be the winner if we put superman with Rhino.

Superman. No contest. Iron Skin? He punches through it like paper.

I honestly think the JL would win.

Unless they're up against 5 million Tenno at the same time. Then GG.

Nah Supes would still win.

Benefits of having a fluctuating power level according to writer and series.

Edited by Ziegrif

Deadpool.

He has no fourth wall. He can exist in any universe. Because he's Deadpool.

I can't disagree with this. I'm pretty sure this "Justice League Vs. Tenno" conflict turns out to be a fanfic Deadpool wrote after the first time he played Warframe.

Since Flash is actually the strongest in the Original 7 of the League... not to mention how stupid the Superman Fanboy writers have gotten with his powers, I would have to say the Justice League.

I remember the days when Superman could only jump small buildings and barely throw cars... better days.

Alright since like Rhino at a disadvantage, i think Nyx may be a better suit to battle with superman.

Since Flash is actually the strongest in the Original 7 of the League... not to mention how stupid the Superman Fanboy writers have gotten with his powers, I would have to say the Justice League.

I remember the days when Superman could only jump small buildings and barely throw cars... better days.

Then he reversed time by flying really, really, REALLY FAST!