The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Justice League Vs. Tenno

Santa02

Deadpool always wins. For he is the answer to everything.

World Hunger? Deadpool breaks the fourth wall and draws some in.

World Peace? Not really his thing, but sure why not. Puppies for everyone!

Ghostbusters 3? Harold Raimis rise from the dead for Deadpool wants his sequel.

What if Deadpool decides to kill all the Valkyrs?...

Here is another question what if the villains from each one fought each other. Corpus+Grineer+Infested v. All dc villains. That would be (imo) a very interesting battle. 

Edited by Darksamurai555

Since Flash is actually the strongest in the Original 7 of the League... not to mention how stupid the Superman Fanboy writers have gotten with his powers, I would have to say the Justice League.

I remember the days when Superman could only jump small buildings and barely throw cars... better days.

You obviously haven't read old Superman comics, he was unbelievably strong back then. One time he had to sneeze and flew to another Solar System and blew it away when he did.

EDIT: Here's an old 1950's Superman Panel for proof 

O2XPMaJ.jpg

Edited by (PS4)kiddplay13

Sadly, "Superman is as strong as he needs to be".

This, sadly.

Superman is overpowered. I don't care what fanboys say - he's overpowered to the point of being the worst superhero ever.

I hate him. I hate what he currently stands for. He was created to basically be a morale booster for the U.S. during war times. There's a reason why his outfit is mainly red and blue. This is all fine and dandy, but it doesn't change the fact that he's the most broken power/ability-wise superhero ever to be created, even with his weakness to kryptonite.

Anyway, as for Tenno going up against the Justice League, I don't really know. The Lotus obviously has a ton of information at her finger tips - she'd probably learn about each super hero's weakness and have the Tenno capitalize on it (i.e., The Lotus is our version of Batman). She'll no doubt supply everyone with Kryptonite mods so we can add them to our weapons.

Most of the DC characters are functional demi-gods.

Also like Warframe vs Marvel, there is 0 baseline to draw a comparison to do a good V.S. breakdown. We know the functional limitations of Warframes because they are hard coded game mechanics. DC characters have no such limitations.   

Most of the DC characters are functional demi-gods.

Also like Warframe vs Marvel, there is 0 baseline to draw a comparison to do a good V.S. breakdown. We know the functional limitations of Warframes because they are hard coded game mechanics. DC characters have no such limitations.   

I would bring up superman64 (lol not really) or Injustice as base lines but as stated most superheroes powers are subject to change depending on the current writers.