Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hate(The Scythe) Buff Is Really Needed

SYLUX6574

I really think that the hate needs a buff. Its one of the hardest weapons to get in the game and with melee 2.0 its biggest upside charge attack) was nerfed. Getting the hate should be more rewarding. Maybe a buff in status, speed, or damage? Opinions Please?

true hard to get weapons should be tough 

the stalker never drops what you want

it should defenitinely have faster attack speed more range and more puncture (you know how pointed end weapons have more puncture like paris prime and boltor)

soma penta are very over powered compared to the availibility of other weapons

Edited by (PS4)ArjunHarikumar

I made a thread about this earlier - due to its rarity and how hard it is it get, its stats should be reflective of this. Here are my ballpark ideas of how the Hate should be:

impact 11.00
puncture 30.00
slash 60.00
spin attack 360.00
leap attack 360.00
wall attack 360.00
firerate 1.3 <-- This high to match the speed of the reaper prime with no spoiled on it. It's this high to compensate for the spoiled strike/fury combo
critical 2.0| 25.00%
status 35.00%
stamina 5.0

I would not make the damage reaping spiral/stalking fan dependent, I almost never see folks use weapon stances, they only use the default stance on their melee weapons.

I made a thread about this earlier - due to its rarity and how hard it is it get, its stats should be reflective of this. Here are my ballpark ideas of how the Hate should be:

impact 11.00
puncture 30.00
slash 60.00
spin attack 360.00
leap attack 360.00
wall attack 360.00
firerate 1.3 <-- This high to match the speed of the reaper prime with no spoiled on it. It's this high to compensate for the spoiled strike/fury combo
critical 2.0| 25.00%
status 35.00%
stamina 5.0

I would not make the damage reaping spiral/stalking fan dependent, I almost never see folks use weapon stances, they only use the default stance on their melee weapons.

Yeah this is what it should be even 25 status would be good (thats the current highest melee status)

m9HUrk9.png

I don't know why, but in my opinion there is nothing wrong whit the "Hate"

EDIT: This is just my build that I use when I actually play whit the Hate

look at the attack speed(painfully slow) and the total damage which many weapons can surpass that. Also, it is four formaed

m9HUrk9.png

I don't know why, but in my opinion there is nothing wrong whit the "Hate"

EDIT: This is just my build that I use when I actually play whit the Hate

Saying it's fine because you have an effective build with 4 forma doesn't count.  You can make anything great with 4 forma.  Hell, I could put 4 forma on Lato, Skana, and Mk-1 Braton and kick &amp;#&#33; but that doesn't mean you should do it.  

Hate isn't terrible but it was hit pretty hard when charge attacks were removed in melee disappointment 2.0 as it was a charge attack weapon.  It lost a lot of its power and is outperformed by both Reaper Prime and Ether Reaper