Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Would Go Back In Time To Get The Founder's Pack?

--FORMA--

Note: This isn't hatred about the exclusivity of the Founder's Pack.

Another Note: This wasn't made because I didn't get Founder's Pack

A question to people who did not get Founders pack, would you go back in time to get it?

My answer would be yes.

Why?

Excalibur Prime is Beautiful.

I look rich.

Though I would also say no.

Why?

Because someone will try to rob me.

I definitely wouldn't.  I had plenty of time to consider it before it was shelved, and I decided not to because it simply wasn't a good value for me.  

I didn't like the look of any of the exclusives offered (Excalibur Prime, Skana Prime, Lato Prime), the counsel has let it been heard several times that they don't get enough say in matters (so I don't feel like I'm missing out on that account), I'm not hungry for extra mastery or slots, I don't really care about a star on my frame's shoulder in-game or portrait on the forums, and if I really want discounted platinum, I have no problem waiting for a decent coupon via login rewards.

In short, the founders packages didn't really offer me anything I felt I needed (or even really wanted), so I decided (for me) it wasn't worth how expensive it was.

Nah I hate Excalibur Prime hes so ugly, he looks like someone just painted his armor white and then slapped a cut out key on his face.

Also Excalibur is the worst warframe ever, it brings shame to the more better ones, oh and I feel sorry that the Stalker uses his armor too.

Last thing, this will get people mad I guess but oh well.

Loki Prime, Rhino Prime, Ember Prime Master Race

Edited by LegionCynex

Nope.

Don't need excalibur prime, lato prime, skana prime.

What I really would prefer is the DC area of forums. Who knows what mystery's are being held there, what secrets have yet to be revealed.

Literally everything in Design council is leaked onto reddit immediately as it is posted.