Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Game Character You Hate The Most

EliteRider

So i asked what's the scariest thing you've encountered in gaming. Now, what is the game character that you hate most? You hate him/her so much, you just want to kill him/her, slowly and painfully.

Me, it's the dog in Duck hunt-GOD DAMNIT GAME LET ME KILL THIS LITTLE *BEEP*! The good old days with my NES when i still had it...

Edited by EliteRider

Dr. N.Gin from Crash Bandicoot:Warped. Man i remember spending ages to try and destroy his suit... 

Second place - all those fragging clones/minions from CB series. I think they were out for my blood, since they kinda always jumped me. Especially the fraggin' wizards in the medieval time levels... Also from CB:Warped

I'm not sure if  he is indeed the most hated character in my history of gaming, but Handsome Jack from Borderlands 2 has to be pretty high on the list.

Goddamn he was an A******.

Wot :C. I actually like him, he's a $&*^ and what not and you did get to kill him. He's a character you love go hate.

The worst is probably Ashley.

BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA

ITS THE GRAND CHAMPION

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S YOU

STANDING HERE

NEXT TO ME

Then this happens:

grZE6sr.png

This is in a book in Skyrim, the next game in the TES series, after Oblivion.

Edited by -CM-Tiffany

Big Smoke from san andreas

'' all you had to do, was to follow the damn train CJ!''

Haha, damn right. He's meant to be there to help but he doesn't. I also really hate Lotus.. "Stay away from the fire" .. I'M NOT A CHILD! I KNOW FIRE IS BAD TO STAND IN! SHUT UP!!!

Dante (DmC)

And i'm not trying to join some hivemind about this. His character is just really awful, personality is awful and he is made to be some downright &#! to vent a lot of the developers anger from older fans complaints.

They had potential to make the new dante atleast unique in its own way to compensate for the reboot that caused upset fans and they blew that too.

BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA

ITS THE GRAND CHAMPION

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S YOU

STANDING HERE

NEXT TO ME

Then this happens:

grZE6sr.png

This is in a book in Skyrim, the next game in the TES series, after Oblivion.

you make me happy XD