Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading Versus Gifting In Dojo.

CedarDpg

Why is it that when someone wants to give us something we cannot just do that? Unless I'm missing something, the trade feature forces us to at least give something in return, even if the other person doesn't want anything. Sure you can give a fusion core or one of our 5 trillion Well of Life mods that drop like mosquitos in a recently Malathion-ed pool of stagnant infestation...but why force it? We should either be allowed to gift items or allow us to trade something easy and close to zero value, like a credit or two. (Really we should have the ability to gift items.)

@Nighttide77- Haha, yeah. True. Just a pain to have to click the slot, then click MOD, then sift thru the mods for one to give, then click ok and click list or whatever it's called and then click accept trade.

Be nice if the gifter could just click a "gift item" button and the giftee could click an accept trade/gift button.

@0Pinger-Exactly.

Edited by CedarDpg

my clan mates keep giving me all there keys to host  the void and yet even though they are trying to "give" me them i still have to pay a load in some arbitrary tax even though there supposed to be a 0% trade tax set on my trading post.

my clan mates keep giving me all there keys to host  the void and yet even though they are trying to "give" me them i still have to pay a load in some arbitrary tax even though there supposed to be a 0% trade tax set on my trading post.

there may be a 0% Clan Tax, but the Trade Tax cannot be set.