The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help With Rhino !

o_HiTMaN_o

Question

Heelo there !

guys i bought rhino blueprint

so far i played with jackal uncountabke times i gave up

i tried i tried ,, i got Chassis and system thx god ....

but plz tell me a fast way to get Rhino Helmet p-lz plz plz i need him before 2 days ( before schoool ) !!!!!!!!!!

plz help me and tell me where to find ( Neural Sensors ) so i can build the helmet as fast as i got it

thx in advance

16 answers to this question

There isn't a fast way just farm farm and more farm. Actually you can pay real money and that'll be the fastest way. I spent 10 straight hours helping a buddy of mine get rhino over the weekend a while back. I know, to long! lol but I can help you

but plz tell me a fast way to get Rhino Helmet p-lz plz plz i need him before 2 days ( before schoool ) !!!!!!!!!!

Crafting a warframe takes 3 days, unless you are willing to speed up that process by using some Platinum.

Furthermore I don't get why you ask us where to find Neural Sensors and post a link to the Wiki page, which contains every information you asked for, in the same post?

Edited by Marijan

There's no faster way to get Rhino components, you just have to do Fossa until Jackal drops it.

I hate that boss, not only is he annoying to fight with constant shockwaves but he doesn't even drop a good crafting material and is just stingy all-around with warframe parts.

Good thing I'm not in any rush to use Rhino (no pun intended).

Helmet - kill Jackal. More.

Neural Sensors - Kill J3-Golem on Jupiter/Themisto.

GL

thanks alot bro !!! i will kill jackal 1000000 times np

There isn't a fast way just farm farm and more farm. Actually you can pay real money and that'll be the fastest way. I spent 10 straight hours helping a buddy of mine get rhino over the weekend a while back. I know, to long! lol but I can help you

lol thas great to hear ok then cann i add u on my contacts ?? if u dont mind .... m y name is the same neame here lolz

Crafting a warframe takes 3 days, unless you are willing to speed up that process by using some Platinum.

Furthermore I don't get why you ask us where to find Neural Sensors and post a link to the Wiki page, which contains every information you asked for, in the same post?

cuz i want u guys to help me , i dont trust the wiki as i trust you guys !!!

and yeah i will pay platinum to get rhino immedietly

If you buy any of the WarFrames with plat, I'm pretty sure you also get the cards for their four powers as well. If you craft from BP, I think yer on yer own for the cards.

i wont buy Rhino after i built the chassis and the system and searching for the helmet !!! no way to buy it

+

thanks for the advice bro ... i may Face hard times to get Rhino cards O_o

If you buy any of the WarFrames with plat, I'm pretty sure you also get the cards for their four powers as well. If you craft from BP, I think yer on yer own for the cards.

You get them from crafting them to, it comes supercharged and with its own slot if you buy it.

Guy needed systems yesterday ran it once on my rhino and it dropped

Edited by ThrottleFox

This is FALSE. I keep seeing this statement pop up on the forums. Its like a disease.

No matter the method by which you acquired your warframe, you start WITH ALL POWERS.