Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Kubrow Eggs appearing to be Nav Coordinates.  The Yellow Sphere appears to be the Egg but shows up as either a Nav Coordinate or Oxium.  My friend states that he has been getting Kubrow Eggs from those Yellow Spheres.  Please fix as the Kubrow Mission is blocking the Alert and I am unable to get a taxi there because everyone who doesn't have that problem has already done it.

Edit: PLEASE address this.

Edited by ExxeFrame

Hey guys, I made a thread about some people experiencing super slow load times - up to 5-10 minutes - when hosting or joining a mission with other people. This may have something to do with the loading screen. I have a lower end machine, so I run the game on the lowest settings and resolution, as well as window mode. I found a workaround to the slow load times by alt tabbing and then minimizing the game while it was loading, which eliminated the wait time. It took 30 seconds to a minute to load as opposed to 5-10 minutes.

It's interesting to note though, that playing solo does not give me the slow load time, and I do not need to minimize the game while it's loading in solo mode.

Doesn't matter which mission I run, my game goes unresponsive at random. Happens usually during fighting but it is very random. I play in windowed mode so i see that up on the top windows lists it as unresponsive, but it usually comes back after about 10-15 seconds. I have run the game defrag and I verified the cache as well and still don't know what to do. I don't know if anyone else has had this issue but I thought I would post it. Also it has only been doing this since the hotfix last night, hopefully that helps a bit, but I am sure there isn't much I can do except have to deal with it.

Edit: For the Howl of the Kubrow quest, I am waiting on the lil' pup to grow up, but while I'm on this part the quest notification on the navigation console and when i re-enter the ship pops up with the file location.

6T5Gr8C.jpg
Edited by FREQ1989

OROKIN DERELICT BUGS: Sometimes during the loading screen and when 'everyone' is in, someone is in session but not physically in the match. Also, this is random, certain doors will be stuck shut even though they are green. 

ORDIS BUG: He keeps repeating the hatching kubrow dialogue after ever time I enter the ship (after login, match, etc.) even though I haven't hatched a kubrow yet.

* Argon Drop Rates are also problematic, even if it isn't a bug: Been doing multiple Tower runs (T1 or T2 survival) that are over 30 minutes long (and sometimes with multiple Nekros'), but Argon Crystals just refuse to drop! I used to be able to get at least one in a 30-40 minute run. This isn't cool at all, especially since they go away from the inventory after 24 hours and even if I get 1 in a day, it is pretty much useless to me since most BPs requiring Argon need 2... Please fix this! I want in on new content! At least make them purchasable in the market...

There are a few bugs that are lurking the game atm. 
1) When I level a weapon, the game freezes for a few seconds, then it host migrates. 
2) Chat menu interface in the tenno spaceship freezes on occasion

3) Trinity's ult doesn't heal or grant invulnerability.

I found an odd problem last night when trying to run an alert mission. I joined a squad and the mission loading screen appeared, but I didn't connect to the host and it said "Session Unavailable". I thought OK I will just find another squad for the alert, but when I went to navigation I couldn't see the alert anymore. I had to quit the game and come back in to see the alert again. It was an odd bug and a hassle to deal with.

I found this bug when playing with my Rhino prime: Everytime an ancient disruptor hit me on void missions (and normal missions as well) I would lost all of my energy even with Iron Skin activated. This didn´t happen before U14...

Thanks ^^

I am stuck on the quest where you need to raid the corpus supply caches.

It's been reported already, but I feel I should add that I crafted the item using resources I already had before I realized there was going to be a quest for them.

Now it's not on the star map and I can't continue the quests.

everytime i level my weapon the game freezes and host migrates and i get a quest string for my kubrow mission instead of actual words telling me what to do. and my kubrow is always flashing saying its hatched and i already claimed it and ortis keeps telling me to go look

Hey guys, I made a thread about some people experiencing super slow load times - up to 5-10 minutes - when hosting or joining a mission with other people. This may have something to do with the loading screen. I have a lower end machine, so I run the game on the lowest settings and resolution, as well as window mode. I found a workaround to the slow load times by alt tabbing and then minimizing the game while it was loading, which eliminated the wait time. It took 30 seconds to a minute to load as opposed to 5-10 minutes.

It's interesting to note though, that playing solo does not give me the slow load time, and I do not need to minimize the game while it's loading in solo mode.

i have never tried it but i think i will, cause as of this update my load times are crazy 

you dont need to minimize when you solo because your not waiting for other players to join and you dont have to deal with there bandwidth its only you. so you shouldnt lag when soloing either

Doesn't matter which mission I run, my game goes unresponsive at random. Happens usually during fighting but it is very random. I play in windowed mode so i see that up on the top windows lists it as unresponsive, but it usually comes back after about 10-15 seconds. I have run the game defrag and I verified the cache as well and still don't know what to do. I don't know if anyone else has had this issue but I thought I would post it. Also it has only been doing this since the hotfix last night, hopefully that helps a bit, but I am sure there isn't much I can do except have to deal with it.

Interesting, I was experiencing this last night as well.  Seemed to happen totally at random, not necessarily during high action times. (though it tended to like to screw you like that either during landing a jump or taking a shot)  The effect was similar, though limited usually to 3-5 seconds tops, then the game would return to normal.  I also noticed that any actions I took during the 'freeze' seemed to execute fine. (taking a shot at an enemy after the game froze, for example, would generally return with the enemies downed when it came back)  

System spec:  Xeon E3-1245v3 (basically an i7-4770), 8GB DDR3 @ 1866, GTX770 2GB, game is running off a 4-disk RAID5 using Constellation ES drives off of an Adaptec 6805 w/ ZMM.

I verified that the RAID was in a steady state and checked logs to ensure there were no write backs, verifies, etc that would cause additional latency.  Total memory usage was <5GB and VRAM usage was not maxed out either.  This did not occur before the update.  To be honest, it isn't what I would consider a high priority issue either.  

Otherwise, the Mercury Nav issue is causing me some consternation.  =/

Not sure if this is a bug at all, but I can "Begin" the Howl of the Kubrow Quest again, even though I got one already...Are we supposed to do that? Pretty sure there's no point if it means going through the quest to get the incubator module again...

Also, my sentinel keeps dieing instantly from certain attacks, even on low level planets. I can't quite pinpoint the cause, but I noticed the Sentinel was dead shortly after a Feral Kubrow attack or Den bust...attacks that barely scratched my Warframe's Shields. It seems to me the Sentinel shouldn't be taking roughly 1000 damage from those events.

Sentinel is also not being healed by the health restore.

Also, the mission debrief screen shows both Sentinel and sentinel weapon as Rank 0 and leveling up from the mission, even though they are both already maxed at 30.