Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Im noticing that whenever my dark dagger goes up in level the game freezes for a few seconds. Doesn't happen when a frame or secondary weapon levels up though.

edit: also happening with an orthos i have. Seems to be melee weapons in general.

Edited by Gumfighter

Squads:

An idle squad is hard to keep together as everyone except the host will randomly drop from the squad.

In a squad occasionaly the game will load but the screen will stay stuck on the loading sceen. Some players will be playing while these other players will be stuck on the loading screen, still able to do everything except see.

Bug:

There is a bug going around that forces the player to quit the game due to the game beingunresponsive to movement and Esc keys. Commands such alt-tab and crtl-atl-del work. The mouse and chat also work I could still type anyting into chat. I've only experienced this once but I've seen many clan members and some of the squad hosts become like this and have to leave.

Edited by Postal_pat

Not a bug but a suggestion.

Mirage's Illusions need to have their sound reduced.   Try using her with the Penta.  It's almost ear shattering.

there is a similar problem with the torrid, her shooting it is super loud and if your where they hit it breaks the sound barrier

i to have the bug with the mecury nav mission i got the thing then slotet it in and then loged out after i loged back in it said to me current mission mercury nav module but i couldnt do that mission anymore and i dont get a new mission there seems to be a bug that even after it was sloted in it isnt accepted maybe it just doesent trigger the next mission or that i have the nav module installed but i had mercury before that and thus i dont know what went wrong if it was the trigger for the next mission or that it was sloted in

I've played warframe for a while now an I decided to go through the new prologue after doing a few quests. I had went to do something in my clan's Dojo. Well after returning to my character's ship I was no longer allowed to see or select the rest of the prologue quest inside the Navigation Unit before I had a chance to complete all of them, so now I have no way to continue the prologue an unlock the rest of my ship.

Current Uncompleted Vor's Prize
   Obtain the Mercury Nav Segment

Merged 'Lephantis is Level 1' titled thread from General Discussion. Were you alone or with others? 

This isn't only Lephantis it's also Sargus Ruk, Alad V, Zanuka, And Captain Vor. (Will have to further investigate more of the boss that are effected by this.)

Note:These were while I was doing solo, and I did some missions with the squad to further my analysis. And this wasn't the prologue for Vor.

Vor: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/39722278789684540/57D1965C5E2B43084C854AF006F04D365D7BAEA6/

Sargas Ruk: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/39722278789689758/3E18211CB299299749B380244E4670468F81551B/

Alad V: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/39722278789694551/4962F8723D476A8B65A63A2694F822D3ABCF11AB/

Zanuka: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/39722278789697736/CB7C5AADDF76C9568F9E14B61CCF45D030EBBC8E/

Edited by genthis

Just finished the "Raid Corpus resource caches" part of the Vor's Prize questline. Already had an Ascaris negator in my inventory (I built it as soon as i got the blueprint). But now there's nothing else to do. There are no quest indicators, Ascaris negator is still in my inventory. There are notes on the map still saying "raid corpus resource..." but there are no actual indicators/quests in the Solar System. Now it's impossible to make any progress.

A83q0Zu.jpg

notes on the map, telling me to do that quest again

pxI8a8o.jpg

....and nothing

Same here. No indication of what to do next. Can't really seem to progress. I have The Ascaris Negator in my inventory but cant get any farther now.

Ive been having connection issues since the patch went live...slow to connect to a mission with other players...it was never like this before...please fix this..as it has also caused me to be unable to invite my friends into my game.

accidentally built the counter measure in the quest vor's prize before i went on the mission to get the components and now after i finished the mission after words i can't go to the next quest. i get a notifaction about it but not on the navigation

Same here. No indication of what to do next. Can't really seem to progress. I have The Ascaris Negator in my inventory but cant get any farther now.

I've made the item also and now my quest markers have all disappeared. But i did also encounter an issue on raid the supplys ending the map on 14/3 supplys O.o

Level asset.

Still getting issue with personage model placing from time to time:

25112f1236.jpg

Starmap.

I have some idea. If you think it's good...

UI design

Somebody (like me) may want to have an opportunity to access planets and missions by "Space" key on keyboard, so they can use just one hand for navigation: wasd, space. You can keep "Enter" for other preferences (cursor keys, enter) too. Think it is good to vote for mission by like 1 (V) and 2 (X) keys on alphanumeric.

Edited by Archorokin

-Vor's Prize Quest: 'Resource Caches' issues, incomplete-able for many players. 

Im stuck here, cannot complete quest or continue because, I used the resources cache I had from playing the game prior to the quest system to build the item that removes the binding (the thing Darvo gives you). If you build that item before starting the "Get the Corpus Cache" quest then the quest becomes incompletable. 

Solution: add a pure virtual quest specific item class into the game, and build quest specific items that you can only obtain while on a quest. Make the quest specific blueprints require those items, so it cannot be bypassed from vet players initiating the logic error. 

Thats just my 2 cents.

oh and you guys already know this but I think its funny as hek, Every boss in the game I encounter just dies in like 1 hit. Super funny; me and my friend were playing last night, and even captain vor in the void just dies in 1 hit. We were like... trying to rationalize what we were doing without realizing it was a bug; "Whoa... musta been that shield polarize .... "ummm... yeah I guess they buffed it...I dunno, what kinda gun you using? I need to build one of those"

Edited by Takai