Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Likely coming today! 

It's still not here.

Seriously, this is a game breaking bug a very large number of us veterans are experiencing.  I cannot properly express the frustration that this was overlooked in the hot fix.  I just want to be able to finish to prologue and enjoy the rest of the content available!

CODEX SCANS

When I got the segment from Vor's Prize. I checked my codex scans and I didn't see any of my scans in the codex.

It's been fixed in the new patch thank you.

Edited by Trensal

VOR's Prize: Raid the Corpus Resource Cache  still bugged after new hotfix, unable to do and advance quest chain

I've waited the entire day for a fix to this and had hoped it would be in this hot fix.  It's not. 

The only way around this is to skip the entire quest by hitting up Venus.  I want a satisfying end to the quest, not this.

Please!

There is also another Bug with Mirage!! I was in Jupiter, Elara and was using her 'Hall of Mirrors' ability and was able to do insane amount of damage! My amprex does 2k-12k damage with red crit. but I was doing over 18 million red crit. damage. Also when using the new Akzani's in the same map with the ability turned on i was doing over 5000 base damage and over 90k crit. Here are some screenshots. 

http://i.imgur.com/xDQx6xB.png?1

http://i.imgur.com/osZBtOC.png?1   

http://i.imgur.com/unNOieZ.png?1

Edited by --Q--J1ggYMaNiaC

Hotfix came in but the mercury nav seg quest still doesn't work. It was the first thing that was said that was going to be fixed. I built the negator before the corpus run mission and now the quest for mercury nav seg doesn't show up

Edited by Aquillux

Vor's prize still bugged as of tonight's hotfix (14.2)

Still unable to progress past "collect Mercury nav segment" - everything done in the correct order (completed raid for resources before crafting negator etc), still no quest marker for next stage so progress is halted.

My kubrow egg is bugged after the hotfix, when I login the howl of the kurbow quest says "wait for your kubrow to mature". but I have not finished incubating it, and when i look in the incubator there is a hacthed kubrow instead of an egg!? WTF.

T1 Orokin Survival timer paused at two different times consecutively. Forgot which ones but after the pause no enemies spawn and I'm either stuck in a below 5 minute death trap or am forced to evacuate.

Going to stay away from Orokin Survivals for now.

(using a friend's account to post this)

I(FranchPanda) just got banned until January 1, 2035, for violanting the EULA. After reading it, I couldn't find what I did. I searched a bit on the forum and there were similar reports. It was on 14.0.1, about 10 mins before the update. I'd love to get my account back as soon as possible, but support is offline. Is support the only way to get my account back? Or I'm not getting my account back?

I don't know if this has already been reported and I have already submitted a support ticket for it but Mirage's Quest just bugged for me. I rushed the Systems I got from the second stage of the quest so I could start the stage to get her Systems but upon claiming the part I didn't get a third hit to the last piece. Instead what I received was a mail as if I had just finished Mirage's Chassis saying I had all 3 pieces of Mirage. 

EDIT: I went and looked up where the third act of the quest takes place and it turns out I do in fact have the mission to do it, just the hint bugged. I can still progress in the quest but I simply received no hint for the third part, instead getting the mail as if I'd finished the quest.

Edited by LoneTonberry

you know what F*** this i just tried to update the hotfix and it said failed to download just like u14 i had to delete and redownload it to play and then i find everything #*($%%@ up too _- excuse my french but thanks to this update and all the other crap im done with this game i didnt even get to try my rhino prime which i just made before the update...bye.

Guest Tehnoobshow

i cant sell my stuff (warframes,weapons, etc..) could you guys please fix it. i only have two slots so i have to sell to play with other warframes!

You can access it by pressing Escape and using the quick menu.

Guest Tehnoobshow

I finished the Vor's Prize quest but I still have the Ascaris negator and the Venus nav in my inventory even after I used it.

Vor's prize still bugged as of tonight's hotfix (14.2)

Still unable to progress past "collect Mercury nav segment" - everything done in the correct order (completed raid for resources before crafting negator etc), still no quest marker for next stage so progress is halted.

Quoted since I can't upvote any more today - I am also stuck here.  Keep getting a popup telling me to collect Mercury Nav Segment, but have no ability/option to do so.