The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[De] Thank You For Warframe.

InMANity_Jackson

Inb4 the unfortunate truth of people yelling at us for supporting DE.

Meh people can *@##$ all the want I like the game enough to come back to it 3 times after month long hiatuses no other game can say that about me. The game has its problems but its fun, repetitive at times yes, but fun. If the game's to easy, take a crap frame, crap gun, and have fun with it. Challenging yourself can be fun too, there are other weapons then soma and boltor prime lol.

The staff at DE definitely deserve all the thanks they get [and more] for their continuous hard work and dedication to Warframe. Everyone worked long into the night to give us U13 ASAP and tonight is no different. As excited as I am to play it, I am even more astounded by the dedication shown by the entire team. Thank you so very much.

Was just thinking this myself. As much as it can be annoying to be waiting for the updates, it's pretty awesome of DE that they're willing to sacrifice their health and happiness to try and get everything out ASAP. Even if they don't get it done tonight, they still stayed up late into the middle of the night working furiously on it. Just for us.

Imagine how many other companies have their employees happily go "Yeah, we'll pull a double shift to get this out". I mean, as of right now, it's friday, and about 1 AM DE time, so they've ALL officially worked two work days now(8 hours 9-5, and 8 hours 5-1), just to make it happen ASAP.

And they do it so regularly that many people don't even conceptualize as them actually being people outside of their role as devs. Think about it: Would you really sit at work until 4am on a saturday at your job? Would you do it REGULARLY?

That's either extreme(DIGITAL EXTREME!) dedication, or we should probably break them out of their coding sweatshop so they may once again taste the air of freedom.

So, ya. Thanks DE. Appreciate it.