Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Build The Countermeasure?

Sir_Alex_Traffo

Question

I just reached the quest point where you have to build the contermeasure, but even if I access the foundry nothing is ready to be built, can't find even any new BP.

The quest mark is still on the foundry, but there's nothing to do there and I can't access to the star map anymore, seems like I have to build the countermeasure first....I'm pretty stuck here.....

Edited by siralextraffo

20 answers to this question

I just reached the quest point where you have to build the contermeasure, but even if I access the foundry nothing is ready to be build, can't find even any new BP.

The quest mark is still on the foundry, but there's nothing to do there and I can't access to the star map anymore, seems like I have to build the countermeasure first....I'm pretty stuck here.....

It is the game-breaking bug. Alot of players are stuck, and I am stuck as well. Join the club.

Yeah how do we fix this? Can anyone report to DE?

I think it has already been reported, DE will have to face with quite a huge amount of bugs, so I suppose we have just to be patient and wait for hotfixes!

The really bad part of this issue is that it completely prevent me from playing at all, I can't do anything but opening the foundry....

I too.....wish this was fixed by now....but alas...I wait in exile for thy results....LOL

Hhahahahaa...all I here is the drum beat in the background as I wait....NICE Beat tho.....

Edited by EvIL-GUMBI

Figured it out/ Fixed:

I was lost too for a couple hours, I've had a thing called Ascarus or something in foundry or gear since yesterday, wondered what it was. I was looking everywhere for something called Counter measures, but there is nothing, its the Ascarus under Gear in foundry that you have to build.

I dont want to double post, but these are the top two answers in google (with my other answer)

Your looking for a "Ascaris Negator" - i dont know why the ships telling you to build a 'counter mesure' and the foundry has it by another name

If this is of no help, then consider waiting for that hotfix :)