Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excellent New Music System

Zephirenth

Agreed OP!  This feature adds a huge amount to the experience.  I'm MR13 so this game doesnt surprise me much anymore and just playing the prologue and the 1st ship mission had me more excited.  i couldn't put my finger on it at first but then I realized the music was doing it to me :)  Long awaited and much needed!  Music really drives emotion and Im glad its coming full force.  Not to mention the tracks themselves are top notch!

Glad to hear you are enjoying it!  So far mostly all Grineer-based missions and Infested missions (on Eris) have the new dynamic music system.  Corpus missions are next!

Glad to hear that the Corpus are next; the new music gives the missions a bit of a different feel.

New music is the hidden highlight in the U14, it is the part I enjoy the most. Feels like a completely new game. 

I always had a beef with music in many games, and am always finding substitutes from other OST and games to listen to while playing, as it is quite important to me. And until now, Warframe was really lacking in this department. I have to say, that with this update and after playing the prologue this was fixed. The new system is top notch, and you should implement it in other parts of the game ASAP, it improves everything!