Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stop Teasing Us Please (Login Rewards)

xPraetoriaNx

So, could you please hide the login reward draw or something? I know it looks funky, and it shows that it's really random, not pre-defined, but like this you can tease (and anger) people into oblivion. Yesterday the draw just ticked over (not sure if it's the correct expression, I mean "if the draw would've stopped one item earlier, I would've get") an Orokin Reactor for Rifle XP, while I had a lvl 30 one equipped, today - just now like 5 mins ago - it ticked over an Orokin Catalyst for Suit XP. I have 3 frames, all 3 on lvl 30. So yeah I'm a bit annoyed now, and I'd bet my left arm on it that not I'm the only one "suffering" from this teasing.

1727-i-know-that-feel.png

At first i was very positive about the daily reward system, but i have to admit that watching reactors and catalist fly by just to get an ammo box for 5+ days in a line.... it canot be helped. It feels like teasing.

Edited by Aerensiniac

And again, it just ticked over a Catalyst, for 2000 credits... imma go commit suicide or something.

yeah, i know that feel too, but you really made me lose it reading your last post not getting the blue potato.

Next login, close your eyes or use some black duck tape on your screen - a black marker is fine too ;D

Not that i had more luck on this.. 

There are some that swear clicking on it helps. 
I don't know, but before U7 I have clicked on it numerous times, only to realise that clicking on it didn't make a difference.
After U7, I clicked on a few ammo boxes (why? too twitchy, I guess) and one reactor, and lo and behold, I actually got those things. 
Just try it, I guess. Can't hurt.

I don't know...maybe...just maybe...I'm extremely lucky because 9 times out of 10 when I click on a catalyst or reactor I get it. The devs have said clicking doesn't matter but I've gotten them too many times in a row for it to just be a coincidence.

Frankly, catalysts are one of the primary items in this game for generating revenue from platinum sales, the fact it is seldom rewarded should come as no surprise. I would suggest we should be grateful they have a login reward at all, it doesn't have to be there, it’s a nice little extra when you login for the day.

its already determined when you login and it starts spinning its just there for visual pleasure 

lol visual pleasure.

ive got 1 potato before, not from clicking just got it.

its a reward that we might just get lucky with sometimes, no biggie, but if we all got potatoes every week were would they make money? no money no game?

same here for me and other 5 friends of mine :)
no1 of us 6 ever got anything..its 99% not to give anything good even tho i play game everyday lol. 

Worst feel is when i get shotgun exp/ammo and i never played with shotgun <3