Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage Fps Problems

FireDemon11

My friend and I have found a couple of issues with this new warframe, mirage. If you have mirage in your game and she is using hall of mirrors, and shoots a automatic weapon such as the boltor prime or dex furis, your frames will drop to 1 fps. The other part about this issue is that it only effects the people who are not host. While i was host, my friend's(who was using mirage) fps would drop every time he shot, but mine was not. Later on we switched hosts ,and instead of him getting frame issues, it was me this time. Another thing my friend noticed was that he got a HUGE damage amp from hall of mirrors WHEN HE WASN'T HOST. He literally one shot lephantis. Lephantis didn't survive more than 2 seconds. Yet when he was host he didn't get any damage amp. 

I'm not quite sure if the damage amp was intended or not but it should be looked at. Same goes for the frame issues because this can be a huge problem.

Friends graphics card: nvidia GTX 780

My card: AMD radeon HD 7770

My frame rate doesn't drop when I, or someone else uses Hall of Mirrors. It would suck if it did, because I love her right now.

Also, I'm pretty sure the doppelgangers are supposed to do damage, too, but I'm not sure how that works. Was he using her Eclipse ability in unison with Hall of Mirrors? I'm not sure if Eclipse effects them or not, but it might be a reason why.

He wasn't using eclipse while hall of mirrors were up. Another thing to note is that the frames only drop when he shoots an automatic weapons such as boltor prime or dex furis. When he uses boltor prime he creates a literal cloud of bullets. Another thing u have to note is if you are host or not. 

My frame rate doesn't drop when I, or someone else uses Hall of Mirrors. It would suck if it did, because I love her right now.

Also, I'm pretty sure the doppelgangers are supposed to do damage, too, but I'm not sure how that works. Was he using her Eclipse ability in unison with Hall of Mirrors? I'm not sure if Eclipse effects them or not, but it might be a reason why.

2014_07_19_00004.jpg its abit buggy i think =)

mirage with angstrum

bye bye fps

but an explosive build is fun with Mirage :D

I'm a little scared to attempt this.

There's a bug where the doppelgangers can hurt, and even kill you, if you get in the way of their weapons.

2014_07_19_00004.jpg its abit buggy i think =)

Yeah, I was able to do red crits with my Soma while using Mirage and her Hall of Mirrors. It's supposed to do somewhere around 15% of your weapons damage.

I don't know the specifics of it, though, but I think that's supposed to happen. The doppelgangers are meant to do damage, too.

• 3 weeks later...