Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage Is Epic!

KaosJoker

A lot more responses than i expected. With the whole "too over powered thing" rhino has been a beast and easily unkillable and the stomp can wreck most things, and he hasn't been smashed in the face by a nerf hammer. I think she should stay as she is because of her squishiness. 

I love Mirage she needs to remain untouched by the nerf there's plenty of Warframes that are op. Her clone ability is the only thing keeping her alive and as funny an awesome as her disco ball is its not that great of a power.

You're not supposed to rely on crutch abilities to stay alive in the game. Countless Rhino's are testament to that who trot along in their Iron Skin all day but are still the first ones to die because they are too stupid to move. 

A lot more responses than i expected. With the whole "too over powered thing" rhino has been a beast and easily unkillable and the stomp can wreck most things, and he hasn't been smashed in the face by a nerf hammer. I think she should stay as she is because of her squishiness. 

Nova's squishyness didn't stop her from getting buffed. 

Edited by TwiceDead

You're not supposed to rely on crutch abilities to stay alive in the game. Countless Rhino's are testament to that who trot along in their Iron Skin all day but are still the first ones to die because they are too stupid to move. 

Nova's squishyness didn't stop her from getting buffed. 

You mean nerfed, right? But also Nova had more than just 2 good abilities. IMHO, Mirage's 2nd is very, VERY situational, and at best is just entertaining/slightly OK. Ultimate looks good, but damage just doesn't go up + the energy cost and all that....only the 1st and 3rd are good. Sure remove the like 10,000% damage multiplier, but leave the rest :P

The key word is been a beast.  He isn't really any more.  Level 30 mobs clean iron skin easily even while taking cover, and there is a cool down for recasting.  Stomp is decent for CC, and it would be fair to build around range for since his tanking abilities can't hold a candle to invisibility, accuracy reduction, blinds, and disarms.

Yes for a time Rhino was unkillable for a time but it has far passed with this balancing of his frame.  He has been smashed in the face with a nerf hammer.

I actually think Mirage's skills are fine as they are, but I believe that they need a energy cost rework.

I usually hate posting on forums but i have to say, i have been a Mag fan through and through since release of open beta and no other warframe could top her. But that's changed and now Mirage has shot to the top for me. Does any one else think she is epic !?

Please DE don't change her too much with fixes and nerfs, and give the guys who made her a raise :P. I was also wondering what colours to go for, what do you guys think of my batman inspired one (so many have probably done this)

rsz_2014-07-18_00002.jpg

She's so awesome indeed. Fresh out of the oven and still hot... too hot! :(

Don't worry, she's gonna get the full force of the Nerf Hammer.

As much as I love wrecking defense missions DPS charts with her... it needs to happen :(

I leveled her up to 30 in 72 minutes. I have proof if you really want it :(

Don't worry, she's gonna get the full force of the Nerf Hammer.

You add nothing to this post. She doesn't need a "Nerf" persay, just the Host-Part of HoM to apply to Clients as well.

I've had her about 20 minutes after release and doing some research, It happens to clients, not hosts, so it's moreover a Client issue, than an "OP" issue. This fix does need to be of a higher priority though, as it is literally game-breaking in some cases. (I've crashed a few times from Mirage and that lagfest of a client-HoM)

Edited by Rarityframe

@WayToDawn96 Put a penta with multishot on it and don't be a host of a game and watch each shot shoot out about 30-50 greandes that do roughly (well with my penta anyways) 10-15k damage from the mirage's shots? Most likely going to get a nerf hammer, but I still think she's balanced because she's SO SQUISHY.

She is so Squishy? Volt, Loki, Ember and a lot other frame are more squishy than her. She have 65 armor while some frames are not nearly as powerful as her and have 15 armor.

I don't think she should get nerfed, I think other warframes should get buffed!

Edited by OrphanMaker