Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage Is Epic!

KaosJoker

I usually hate posting on forums but i have to say, i have been a Mag fan through and through since release of open beta and no other warframe could top her. But that's changed and now Mirage has shot to the top for me. Does any one else think she is epic !?

Please DE don't change her too much with fixes and nerfs, and give the guys who made her a raise :P. I was also wondering what colours to go for, what do you guys think of my batman inspired one (so many have probably done this)

rsz_2014-07-18_00002.jpg

^

It's impossible for her to not get nerfed. Her first ability easily makes her the best frame in the game.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

No.

@WayToDawn96 Put a penta with multishot on it and don't be a host of a game and watch each shot shoot out about 30-50 greandes that do roughly (well with my penta anyways) 10-15k damage from the mirage's shots? Most likely going to get a nerf hammer, but I still think she's balanced because she's SO SQUISHY.

@WayToDawn96 Put a penta with multishot on it and don't be a host of a game and watch each shot shoot out about 30-50 greandes that do roughly (well with my penta anyways) 10-15k damage from the mirage's shots? Most likely going to get a nerf hammer, but I still think she's balanced because she's SO SQUISHY.

Oh well let him think whatever he wants because he more than likely hasn't even touched the character. Personally I haven't had any problems with survivability when the clones just tank everything and it seems like they taunt enemies.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

No.

Play off host with a high crit chance weapon. Red crits fo daysss

Don't worry, the people who had a hard time getting her, or did not have fun will plot revenge.   Their revenge will consist of ways to show how she is OP.   Once that is done, they will hope for a nerf so they can bask in the tears of others as others did them.

I love Mirage she needs to remain untouched by the nerf there's plenty of Warframes that are op. Her clone ability is the only thing keeping her alive and as funny an awesome as her disco ball is its not that great of a power.

Edited by KAMlKO

I love Mirage she needs to remain untouched by the nerf there's plenty of Warframes that are op. Her clone ability is the only thing keeping her alive and as funny an awesome as her disco ball is its not that great of a power.

exactly, she has like one good ability and 3 really bad ones, surely she's fairly balanced.

So what makes her epic is that she can multishot more for a while with the clones? srsly? she's epic because you get more of your primary for a while?

OK.

With either of her three weapons, actually. And all of her clones are set a distance away from her at her front, back, and sides. This comes in handy if you want to move in and melee a large group, allowing you to hit the entire group and even hit the same targets multiple times. The clones copy everything you do so they also do combos as well. Fire from her primary and secondary turn her into a firing squid, being able to focus on a single target or spray into a group.

exactly, she has like one good ability and 3 really bad ones, surely she's fairly balanced.

She;s perfectly fine on host, off host is a completely different matter.

I don't think doing literally a million damage per shot is normal o.O

With either of her three weapons, actually. And all of her clones are set a distance away from her at her front, back, and sides. This comes in handy if you want to move in and melee a large group, allowing you to hit the entire group and even hit the same targets multiple times. The clones copy everything you do so they also do combos as well. Fire from her primary and secondary turn her into a firing squid, being able to focus on a single target or spray into a group.

I was really hoping her clones could block as well. Phalanx anyone?

I was really hoping her clones could block as well. Phalanx anyone?

They can block... they literally do ANYTHING that you can. Even reloading *le sigh*

But one other thing, she has 2 good powers....the 3rd power is a nice self buff in light....more damage...more pain....more EVERYTHING.

honestly? just tossing my opinion out here

all i want, is for her to have her first ability FIXED right now, so she isnt glitching out and dealing millions of damage, or shooting multiple shots

AFTER she is fixed, and they fix other things, i want them to wait and see what happens and see if shes more balanced then, due to straight out nerfing a character before they fix her ability? could end up making mirage completely useless which would kinda suck since her first ability is her best

however, her third ability which can allow her to basically be a walking frost shield, or a walking extremely powerful damage dealer, is also decent, but this ability has a very short duration unless you max it with things like narrow minded and whatever the other duration increasing mod is

her ult, while funny, ends up being kinda useless unless you go full power efficiency due to the fact that it takes 5 energy a second without streamline/fleeting expertise and even at max it takes 1.5 or 1.25 a second to maintain it, plus it get stuck in corners so it ends up being kinda pointless on most maps

and her second ability? while fun, it honestly could use a buff that maybe it doesnt have a duration?-by this i mean that you wouldnt be able to use the ability till all the traps are activated by enemies, however this would allow those traps to stay long enough to be noticed and activated then, and this might make her second ability ACTUALLY USEFUL

i just wanted to toss out my opinion due to i dont wanna see a frame get nerfed before they fix her and end up possibly ruining the frame ya know?

I want her so bad but I have to wait for U14 to hit PS4. Will be saving plat until she is released so I can get here alternate helmet.

DE don't nerf her until PS4 gets her.

I really want her avatar as well, can you buy that in the market?

Edited by (PS4)Joshuaalt