Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You Go Into Solo Mode Now?

Torigoma

Question

8 answers to this question

I'm not sure it's really letting you solo easily though. It seems ridiculous and I can't believe the revive 4 times or wait the next day junk is still in here. This game makes korean developers look generous. I guess the DE people still don't get the concept of players having real lives and less time to play in this world than in the old days when they first were doing map packs for epic games unreal tournament. That's the sad part because this game could be something played nonstop like l4d or borderlands 2 or payday 2 but all these restrictions and odd limitations or illogical rules hold it back.

Edited by BloodDoll

I'm not sure it's really letting you solo easily though. It seems ridiculous and I can't believe the revive 4 times or wait the next day junk is still in here. This game makes korean developers look generous. I guess the DE people still don't get the concept of players having real lives and less time to play in this world than in the old days when they first were doing map packs for epic games unreal tournament. That's the sad part because this game could be something played nonstop like l4d or borderlands 2 or payday 2 but all these restrictions and odd limitations or illogical rules hold it back.

I'm surprised these words are coming from a Grand Master. Any normally-skilled player wouldn't need to use the 4 revives given daily. The revives are there in case you need them and honestly they're mostly unnecessary in the first place.

Am I jsut blind, or did they hide it for some reason? I can't  seem to fiugre out how to go into solo mode for a Mission now.

It is right their but none of us see it until we are told exactly where it is placed which is weird I think DE gave it a cloaking ability or ash or loki's invisibility.

I'm surprised these words are coming from a Grand Master. Any normally-skilled player wouldn't need to use the 4 revives given daily. The revives are there in case you need them and honestly they're mostly unnecessary in the first place.

Grand master is a title given to founders, it's not actually a symbol of skill, the persons actual rank is disciple. 

while I would prefer to have infinite revives it does make your warframe's health that much more precious and the game a challenge.

So many contradictions...

- 4 revives, refreshing every day, makes Korean developers look generous? In games like Vindictus, revives tend to cost $1 each, and none are given for free outside special events.

- If the player has a real life and less time to play in this world, then doesn't it make them less likely to spend all four revives in a day? Doesn't it make waiting for the revives to come back more bearable?

- You're complaining about limited revives being an "odd limitation / illogical rule", and using a no-self-revives-at-all game like L4D as an example of how things should be?