Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Faq : U14 How To Start Good (Spoiler Alert)

Chaosdreamer

Question

Hi , since many of you have been asking the same question over and over (even myself) , I'll try to make this clear (with my low end english skill)

For those who choose to Skip prologue , and you want to do Vor prize quest :

2nrgb5e.jpg

Simple click codex , choose quest , vor quest and start it

For those who want to follow next step and get theire ship ready : 

After you done this step choose this planet

2vt5cp3.jpg

Since , I have already done those quest ,i can't show you which mission is it , but you will have special icons on it and will be at lower level than usual , recommended to do solo (In case you fail , d/c because bad host , usually you got a but which lotus ask you to redo everything)

Also , you will have to put every Segment near to navigation area , then go activate what you got , at some part of quest you will need to craft item , just do it, claim it will use asap

Once you done the four quest , you will have to find your friend Vor...go to mercury

Note : You will have to do this Twice since Lotus ask you to do this

for now you have everything for your ship , but Lotus give you some hint about Kubrow... you might ask yourself how to start quest so here we go : 

29cmlwh.jpg

This where you go Venus -> Fossa 

Kill Jackal once are you are done for first part

Then lotus will tell you where to get Egg , just go back to earth and find the mission with special icons on it

2vt5cp3.jpg

Note : you will have to buy : Incubator which cost 50,000 credit , and later to heal your Kubrow DNA stabilizer for 100,000 credit , 

Note II : Kubrow have time for growing to adult which is unknow time , but heard a rumor that it was 3 Days

How to get Mirage : 

buys the BP for quest in Component in store

2eowo7l.jpg

This is where you go , in derelict , get a team of 4 player with each one having theire key , and do Exterminate /capture mission you will have to do this 5 time to get item need'ed , also you will need some argon crystal you find in any void

Edit : information add'ed for Mirage 

paltiflier23 : 

once your key is built you will be given a riddle for the mirage helmet, which should appear as an email.

the riddle is to give you hints where the next mission is.

once the mission is complete, go ahead and build the helmet

and only until the helmet has been built (i.e after 12 hours)

will you get another email with another riddle.

once again complete the mission, claim the next peice (from memory i think its the chassis)

and finally one more riddle needed for the systems.

Edited by Chaosdreamer

11 answers to this question

I got hit by Tulzscha bot damn :'( , anyway if more people is interessed by mirage , I'll just rush to get you this information

no need. i've done that already.

once your key is built you will be given a riddle for the mirage helmet, which should appear as an email.

the riddle is to give you hints where the next mission is.

once the mission is complete, go ahead and build the helmet

and only until the helmet has been built (i.e after 12 hours)

will you get another email with another riddle.

once again complete the mission, claim the next peice (from memory i think its the chassis)

and finally one more riddle needed for the systems.

maybe add this to the OP and add spoiler tags to make it easier for people to view.

a much needed FAQ for all, well done :)

This where you go Venus -> Fossa 

Kill Jackal once are you are done for first part

Then lotus will tell you where to get Egg , just go back to earth and find the mission with special icons on it

2vt5cp3.jpg

Note : you will have to buy : Incubator which cost 50,000 credit , and later to heal your Kubrow DNA stabilizer for 100,000 credit , 

Note II : Kubrow have time for growing to adult which is unknow time , but heard a rumor that it was 3 Days

ok..as far as well, but how i ´unlock´ the planet earth? its still locked...

- prolog, CHECK

- kill vor, CHECK

- kill jackel, CHECK

- message from lotus to search egg, CHECK

-> but still no planet earth!

so, have i to unlock it with boss-fight and a segment? or what else can i do?

(thx)

The original order to unlock Earth was clearing  Mercury , venus , earth if i dont mistake 

since i cleared all node like more than one year ago , this can be wrong or changed , you have to simply kill the boss of those planet (so killing Vor , and jackal

The original order to unlock Earth was clearing  Mercury , venus , earth if i dont mistake 

since i cleared all node like more than one year ago , this can be wrong or changed , you have to simply kill the boss of those planet (so killing Vor , and jackal

yeah...cleaning  mercury and venus...my last chance!

stay tuned...give an report later.

thx.