Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Farming Kubrow Mods Tips

P.W.F

Question

So I'm sure you guys have been farming A LOT for Kubrow Mods yesterday and today. However, I', not sure all of you know about this "trick" that can help you farm Kubrow Mods MUCH faster. Therefore, I will give you a little guide

Step 1: Go to this Extraction Point variant (You can NOT do this trick with the other variant of Extraction Point).

untitled.png

Step 2: Near the extraction point, you will see 2 kubrow den, destroy the right den WITHOUT killing any kubrow AND dealing damage to the left Den. 

untitled2.png

Step 3: Kill all nearby kubrow, wait a little bit, then you will notice that kubrow will start spawning from that left den for unlimited time.

untitled3.png

Step 4: Curse DE for not adding Kubrow Egg in Kubrow drop table

untitled4.png

*A Theory about this strange behavior

First of all, It's not a bug, it's the Den's AI, My friend T0mdSt0ne has done some test and the result is surprisingly unbelievable. The reason why kubrow come out of their den is because they must go outside and loot s.t .Yeah it is hard to believe but it's the truth. here is the picture

untitled5.png

However, there still a hole in this theory: Why the kubrow only come out when 1 of the 2 den is destroyed? I will test this theory further

*Notes

-You should  play as necro OR have a necro on your team to double the loot

-3 or 4 kubrows can appear each spawn. Rarely, 5 kubrows can appear and sometimes 2 

-You should bring atleast a none-silence weapon with you, so that when Kubrow spawn, you can easily draw their attention and lure them away from the den by shooting at the ground

Edited by P.W.F

You can do this with other dens also I think. Found 2 other spots besides that one.

Yeah you can do this trick with nearly ALL of the other dens (The dens in "the bridge" map and some other places), but I think this spot is the nearest to the extraction point and you can complete the game anytime you want

Dat windows xp... Nice guide tough, was looking for something like this and I'll try it out.

I'm poor 

This exploit has been patched.  After the patch, I tried it on every tile where it worked (for me anyway) and it no longer works.

I spend 8 hours finding one single egg on Earth's E-Prime. Good tip i will surely try this out. Thanks a lot.

The eggs only drop when you demolish the kubrow dens.  When I farmed the egg, I used a max-speed Zephyr on Pacific, Earth (capture mission). There are 6 dens on the map (same as E Prime) and you can finish the mission in under 2 minutes.  It took me about 30 minutes to get an egg this way.

This exploit has been patched.  After the patch, I tried it on every tile where it worked (for me anyway) and it no longer works.

The eggs only drop when you demolish the kubrow dens.  When I farmed the egg, I used a max-speed Zephyr on Pacific, Earth (capture mission). There are 6 dens on the map (same as E Prime) and you can finish the mission in under 2 minutes.  It took me about 30 minutes to get an egg this way.

after 5h of farming on E Prime.. nothing !

currently in game and it seems to work, just not only on this spot

yea it works other places

still works for me... just not infinite. seems to drop off around 100 spawns.

i can confirm this, as it seems that is a limitation on the total amount of spawns

Edited by Aeon66