Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frustrated By Eggs

Miisha

I'm going to keep this story short. I've spent at least 3 hours farming E Prime for the Kubrow Egg. Yes I have the quest active. Yes I am destroying the nests. No I am not going to buy the egg for 10 plat. Only now did one of my clanmates happen to say to me "Oh yea, the quest is bugged for some people and you'll never get the drop". So let me get this straight... 3 hours wasted, I have to wait for a fix to actually get the egg, and I missed the 24 hour alert. OK, that is just too much bullS#&$ for one day. I don't ever make outright complaint or vent threads but this is just too much. Unpopular opinion but it'd be nice if DE threw in some small compensation for the people affected by the bug. Like, just give us the egg and maybe 1 or 2 small Kubrow related items, at least. Or something, anything. Its bad enough that we all just got cheated out of a catalyst by a glitch.

Here's what I encountered:

A friend's screen who was getting lots of eggs dropping: A kubrow egg.

My screen in the same run, looking at the same drop: a nav co-ordinate.

Looks like there's something broken.

You know what? I have been getting tons and tons of Navs from these nests... Man this is just some S#&$

Here's what I encountered:

A friend's screen who was getting lots of eggs dropping: A kubrow egg.

My screen in the same run, looking at the same drop: a nav co-ordinate.

Looks like there's something broken.

Really? Can you post the images? That´s ridiculous and stupid.

Really? Can you post the images? That´s ridiculous and stupid.

Shut up, no it isn't

It's all RNG, no bug. I have one egg cooking, and another I got 3 runs after I set that one in the incubator.

The bug clearly isn't affecting everyone. Half the people I've seen got the egg within the first 3 runs. The other half are like me, many many runs in and still nothing. That seems oddly suspicious to me

I just caught wind from someone that the eggs have a habit of falling INSIDE the dens, and to use carrier. I'm calling lies, because I'm getting the eggs jsut fine, and the items always spawn just above the den when they're destroyed, so teh egg rolls off of it somewhere.

Go and use that sentinel if it helps and you like, but keep in mind this is hearsay.

I just caught wind from someone that the eggs have a habit of falling INSIDE the dens, and to use carrier. I'm calling lies, because I'm getting the eggs jsut fine, and the items always spawn just above the den when they're destroyed, so teh egg rolls off of it somewhere.

Go and use that sentinel if it helps and you like, but keep in mind this is hearsay.

That´s just a rumor and it doesnt make much sense. Every single other item that is dropped by the den appears on top of it.

But thanks for the tip i guess.

Edited by Nachino

Every time i have been doing my hunt i had Carrier just in case i didn't see it, but still nothing, S#&$loads of navs no eggs

Also the kubrows love to destroy my sentinel before i have a chance to do anything. Every game that ive played the kubrows attack my sentinel and destroy it so i have to pick up drops myself.