Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You Increase Your Kubrow's Loyalty?

ChaseColt

Question

After I did a "Defend Your Kubrow" mission, I went on several different Dark Sector Missions including Sechura. Unfortunately, it died during the Wave 10 attempt, so after that, I came to look at my Kubrow and it says for it's loyalty "Cowers at your approach." Do you guys know how to increase a kubrow's loyalty?

Now I can't take him with me on missions

Edited by ChaseColt

i just got done with a t2 exterminate and i know what you guys mean my dog was at 100 loyality now its at 60 and i have pet him 45 times what do i need to do to bring his loyality back up i dont want my doggy to be afraid of me 

After spending over 1000P to get the right fur I wanted.
Along with investing into mods and DNA stabilizers, only to have this one little problem get in the way between me and my precious little Kubrow "Bregua Rominaw"
I really hope this gets fixed as soon as possible.

PS: I should also mention that the badgs I attached to him keep on disappearing, requiring me to constantly RE attach them.  That needs to be looked into as well.

warframe_2014_07_20_14_31_47_05_by_drago

Edited by MicSet

Might this be the "exhaustion" mechanic the devs alluded to in the livestreams before U14 dropped? Maybe, give your kubrow a rest and switch it out for a sentinel for a little while and see if that helps?

My doge is still growing up so I can't say whether this will actually work, but it might?

Might this be the "exhaustion" mechanic the devs alluded to in the livestreams before U14 dropped? Maybe, give your kubrow a rest and switch it out for a sentinel for a little while and see if that helps?

My doge is still growing up so I can't say whether this will actually work, but it might?

Surely they are referring to the decaying of its DNA?

Because that seems far too harsh and... well, gives me little reason to bring him on missions to begin with.

No, I refuse to believe that's the case.

I wish for this to be treatable with interacting with it, as they kept on boasting about that when previewing it.

That and interacting with him is right beneath its loyalty bar, so it must be a bug. It has to be.

There is a button right next to its DNA which is a way to treat it.

The same must be for its loyalty. It only makes sense.

But I'll take your advice and leave my pet on the ship until the answers have been given and further more accurate details as to how they work are publicly and officially released.

As of right now, we're definitely in the dark here.

Ya know what? I don't like any of this. ANY OF THIS. Yo ugive players a breand new thing you've hyped for MONTHS and then it's suddenly 'OH SO MYSTERIOUS KUBROW' 

No, just no. never mind the abstract way to start the kubrow quest, or the bugs, this right here is complete bs. 

Players are spending real money to cut ou thte quest, to get the lubrow built and to fast hatch. Only to have to wait till he's mature? With no timer? Oh i am so happy i did that! Let me just hand over mroe money for a musterious mechanic! 

Add this in now? No. 

Loyalty going down with them not even being used? Health going down with out being used? Dies and suddenly your the devil? No.

DE - listen, we know you didnt want to give us all the information, but adding in this mysterious mechanics and restrictions when people are dealing with game stopping bugs like the loss of quest progress nad sch, plus throing you real money? 

Your just going to turn off alot of people. Forget the whiners about lack of it being ready when you said, or anything else beyond that point. 

People understand bugs in new content, but combining bugs with no information grates on people hardcore. I will still be playing, but that person that came back just for kubrows, who was really hyped about it, ya might have just lost their wallet. 

Don't hide information on basic mechanics.

Friend said he put his into stasis for about half an hour and his loyalty went back up 10%, worth giving a shot

Interesting, how can you put Kubrow in stasis for 30min and able to take him out to check the stats. As far as I know, you have to wait 3 hrs to release him from stasis

Interesting, how can you put Kubrow in stasis for 30min and able to take him out to check the stats. As far as I know, you have to wait 3 hrs to release him from stasis

No. you can retrieve him/her immediately but you need 3 hours to put him/her back into stasis. Also, i have the same problem.

Edited by MasteRImam

Kubrow, great idea, poorly executed. Much like the quest for mirage, stuck away from home atm playing over mobile so having to solo, 12 runs in the orokin derelicts and not one sodding component, they can stick it.

Edited by HexCaliber

lol dude i got this fur on the 4th try, i wanted the lotus thing in black tho :(

After spending over 1000P to get the right fur I wanted.
Along with investing into mods and DNA stabilizers, only to have this one little problem get in the way between me and my precious little Kubrow "Bregua Rominaw"
I really hope this gets fixed as soon as possible.

PS: I should also mention that the badgs I attached to him keep on disappearing, requiring me to constantly RE attach them.  That needs to be looked into as well.

warframe_2014_07_20_14_31_47_05_by_drago