Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Dont Get Rubedo

almog012

Question

12 answers to this question

Your doing it wrong then.

Plain and simple.

Rubedo drops plenty in multiple systems. Find a planet that drops it, open the lockers, kill the wee beasties and pick up the loot.

Not exactly rocket science.

i dont do it worng i know how get it but after i done make all mision and i did team again i watch how much i got from it and i still got same number .

try doing missions in europa and sedna, those are where i go to farm it

to hard.

Best advice i can give is go solo on pacific (or private), take a loot radar mod (maxed out to whatever you can afford) and take it slow, there is plenty in crates that an online party will just walk past and the high infested rate means more chance of random drops.

You can get 100+ per run, i average at about 160ish and its not an overly hard mission to be honest (though if your solo, take a shield boost)

another good level is Oro, personaly i find it drops less but my friend gets more there than pacific so try em both n find a routine that works for you

General tip for all farming, find a world with it, get loot radar, do infested missions and dont play online, they will go too quick and end the mission before you look all over (and complain about you being slow if im any judge)

hope this helps

Europa and Sedna drop it like candy. I have so much since those planets came out, I can't imagine being able to use it all at this point. If you're having a hard time on those planets, find groups.

The advice to take it slow and open lockers and crates is good. Leave no crate unsmashed, no locker unopened.

FOR THE RUBEDO

Go to sedna, I have so much rubedo I could feed a whole family with it I have around 3k rubedo :)

from farming in sedna

try infested mission(SOLO) with exterminate clean up the whole place dont just run to the exit, SEARCH EVERYWHERE!

Edited by Frozen1337

Earth, Europa, Sedna and Pluto all can drop Rubedo. If Sedna is too hard, run Earth and Europa.

The key thing is that you cannot rush like a madman if you're looking for resources. You need to make sure you check every enemy corpse drop, break open every destructable container, and open every locker.

That takes a bit of extra time, but if you're after resources, that's your best bet.

Edited by Acyl

If you cant play on the harder planets go to "Earth/Pacific". Loot and kill everything. You will get Rubedo every run and after about 5 runs you will have enough to build something from a blueprint. This is the best advice I got awhile back and it really does work.