Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Can't I Edit My Kubrow Colors So He Matches My Warframe?

Hexagoros

I have spent 20 plat now on the Scrambler, I got cream-white and ice-blue(almost white).  Neither of these match my Warframe or clan colors...at all.

Needless to say, I will not be spending on the Scrambler again.

Why can't we just have color palettes for the kubrows?

Edited by Hexagoros

Well that would be odd....to say the least it's like changing your dogs fur at whim almost as if by magic.

Edit: also this has noting to do with PWE if anything I think it's more of them trying to give Kubrows a bit more breedability kinda how you breed dogs tog et the desired effects.

Edited by Zero.No.Hikari

Well that would be odd....to say the least it's like changing your dogs fur at whim almost as if by magic.

Err....no, it's genetic engineering. 

It's actually 'more odd' this way, since you wouldn't just be 'scrambling' dna sequences, you would be tailoring them towards the desired result.

Edited by Hexagoros

It looks ridiculous.

So...?  I've seen Pink-Green-Yellow Warframes, I don't care, it's the players choice.  They paid for it.

I want to customize my Kubrow.  Why do you want to tell me I can't?

Edited by Hexagoros

So...?  I've seen Pink-Green-Yellow Warframes, I don't care, it's the players choice.  They paid for it.

I want to customize my Kubrow.  Why do you want to tell me I can't?

Kubrows are animals, not some silly space suits.

Let's face it, we're stealing a rare egg from a soon-to-be extinct race of animals, taking it to our ship, developing it, and poking it with needles and nano-bots. There isn't much left to be "realistic" anymore, and frankly I don't see an issue with custom-colored Kubrows.

Let's face it, we're stealing a rare egg from a soon-to-be extinct race of animals, taking it to our ship, developing it, and poking it with needles and nano-bots. There isn't much left to be "realistic" anymore, and frankly I don't see an issue with custom-colored Kubrows.

The worst part is that technically we're already doing this, we're simply not being given a choice where we should be.

Kubrows are animals, not some silly space suits.

On the contrary, its a mass of data and code. Don't bring your morals into a video game. This entire virtual world DE has made for us exists purely for entertainment. I think, if he would enjoy the game with a Kubrow more colourful then Vegas, let him.