Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Visually Show The Kubrow Change Colors And Patterns When Scrambling.

Ishki88

EVEN THIS IS TL;DR MY BRAIN HURTS

Overall proposal.

Visually show the Kubrow change colors and patterns so we can see future options when scrambling.

TL:DR  

Question

----------------------

Can we please know how many color options and pattern options are in Scrambler before we waste 500 plat like that other guy.  So far everyone's Kubrow looks the same and its "meh" I'm not asking to allow us to use WF colors..I just want to see the potential......

Suggestion

------------------------

How about this....actually make the scrambler a scrambler.  Have it where when you do scrambler a cool graphic pops up that randomizes the colors and patterns in front of you.  Maybe even have the Kubrow itself color scramble right in front of your eyes so you can see exactly what the options are.  That way someone can say "AW MAN I MISSED THE COLOR I WAS SO CLOSE, LET ME TRY AGAIN."

Longer Statement.  Marked out because people don't like to read.

From my understand you want the player base to experience a new aspect of the game that grants players another option to having a companion to take with them on missions.  This companion is suppose to be unique to the player, you can say your Kubrow is your shadow...your right hand pet..whatever you want to call it....  It symbolizes you and you can train and take care of it to your own wishes...ok enough of that crap straight to the question

How can you promote Kubrow authenticity and originality when you have to rely on RNG for colors?  I'm asking this because based on the Warframes Colorizer, most of the time you end up with the same pattern even with all the color packs unlock.   From in-game experience, most Kubrow I see look exactly the same.  Some are just inverse of other colors.  

I'm really not getting the feel of.."Hey this is my Clan Leaders Kubrow, no one has him"  

So I'm suggesting maybe, you guys can tell us how many color choices and patterns are in this RNG pool.   Basically I'm asking for you guys to tell us the "droptable" of scrambler.  Because from all the pictures I seen..it's probably 5 colors 4 patterns........

Just want a little bit more clarification because I think it'll make players cough up more plat to scramble if they knew what their risk/reward is....

Edited by Ishki88

I think they should just increase price to 50 plat and when using the scrambler you get the whole selection of patterns and you can choose. To be fair, I was lucky with mine I got one with lotus symbol and I'll stick with it till they add personal choice and not random, but I wanted the one with Black and white, on the wallpaper we see now with Mirage, I like black and white, but I got this http://prntscr.com/44nrix

Dude its too long to read but i get your point, i don't agree AT ALL with paying for RNG to paint my kubrow, it should be like the warframe color palet, buy and customize it, paying 10 plat everysingle time for a ramdom color? i mean DE wtf is this? 

Just remove the scrambler it is a dumb idea without any logic on it, we want to customize it the way we want not the way the system wants and on top of it paying it!

Spelling is bad, but you get my point.

Dude its too long to read but i get your point, i don't agree AT ALL with paying for RNG to paint my kubrow, it should be like the warframe color palet, buy and customize it, paying 10 plat everysingle time for a ramdom color? i mean DE wtf is this? 

Just remove the scrambler it is a dumb idea without any logic on it, we want to customize it the way we want not the way the system wants and on top of it paying it!

Spelling is bad, but you get my point.

Well I don't think they should allow customization with colors like warframes, It'll ruin the whole Kubrow system for me, and I'm sure some others, but they should definitely remove RNG and put all the patterns they have made available for choice.

I think they should make you pay for Kubrow grooming- a one-time 100p fee, and you can recolor or redesign any Kubrow, anytime, forever. I wouldn't mind doing that, considering that there's still a way to get the Kubrow you want without paying. Extra Kubrow patterns could be sold in packs of 5 for 50p after that. Colors would be given for free to those who pay the fee (since you can't spray-paint your Kubrow, there's only so many colors you can get).

Basic redesigning could be available at no cost- for example, three 'default' designs could be available for players, but no recoloring allowed.

Essentially the fee is like purchasing a color picker, just 25p more and allowing a greater range of options.

Edited by UpgradeInProgress

They definitely need to remove RNG from this part of it. Kubrows are nothing but rng inside of rng inside of rng's rng. 

Removing RNG? Blasphemy!

DE Inquistion is heading to your place. I hope you like being burned at the stake.

On more serious note, lottery system is never good as any option.

i would do it like the skins for Warframes and Weapons insted of calling it a skin it would be called a pattern and they could be sold in a bundle of 5/10 for example 15-50p and the problem would be solved. and the colors of the pattter would be solved by adding a Kubrow color pack into the game and you could choose colors from there and i bet everybody would be happy

DE still wants to generate Plat.  That's why I said just let us see the Kubrow scramble through colors and patterns.

They are not removing the RNG, just stop asking.  Kubrow color sets?  Maybe when they feel like it's beneficial for them.

Keep the system, just let me see the scramble visually.

Well I don't think they should allow customization with colors like warframes, It'll ruin the whole Kubrow system for me, and I'm sure some others, but they should definitely remove RNG and put all the patterns they have made available for choice.

Good troll dude, please explain me how the change of color will affect in any way how they're gonna work in game, every kubrow has his utility and also the mods for them are the important thing the color is just TO LOOK COOL JUST LIKE ON OUR FRAMES SENTINELS ATTACHMENTS it's just to LOOK COOL not to break in any way the game works itself.