Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3 Interaction Limit - Kubrow

Darkfreack

So clearly there is a limit to how much you can run with your pup. I understand that, sentinels can't disappear off the face of the game because of our new friends here.

So lets discuss WHY IN THE WORLD are we limited so much on how little we can run with our dogs. 3 interactions increase favor up to 60%. If you were unfortunate to get him to the high negatives, that practically renders him useless and weak.

Lets all talk about this for a moment and see if we can encourage DE to raise or fix this limitation of the Kubrow.

So clearly there is a limit to how much you can run with your pup. I understand that, sentinels can't disappear off the face of the game because of our new friends here.

So lets discuss WHY IN THE WORLD are we limited so much on how little we can run with our dogs. 3 interactions increase favor up to 60%. If you were unfortunate to get him to the high negatives, that practically renders him useless and weak.

Lets all talk about this for a moment and see if we can encourage DE to raise or fix this limitation of the Kubrow.

I was only allowed two.

I have a solution, though. It's in Fan Concepts :o (Not sure if I can link here)

Edited by Rarityframe

I was only allowed two.

I have a solution, though. It's in Fan Concepts :o (Not sure if I can link here)

You should be able to.

my kubrow's loyalty still isnt going up... even after the patch and "new day" login stuff

oh that really sucks man, its still a new system but 2-3 interaction is just far to little.